Premiership Best & Worst Posters 2020

4 hours ago, Mr. Alli said:

Nobody voting for @mathematics so they don't end up a missing person. :lol:

I had really tried hard this year, having never placed. Must’ve stayed on the general forum too much instead of talking about Killie. Can’t blame me, really.

Further, having looked at the placings, clammy aside, they make sense. 

3 hours ago, HibsFan said:

366053370_Screenshot2020-12-31at15_21_52.thumb.png.283dc42fa296675f78c97d42b2b42736.png

Pie and Bovril's least-liked St J posters of 2020:

It gives me no pleasure in reporting that St Johnstone have an odd bunch of posters with a permanent chip on their shoulder regarding just about anything to do with football. From Liam Henderson being fouled in their penalty box, to FK Trakai actually being a world class squad of footballers which we're all just too culturally ignorant to understand, to explaining away the plateau of attendances at McDiarmid during Their Most Successful Era Ever™, there's simply no hill too small for them to die on. Take the below as just one of many examples:

Quite stunning levels of delusion there, although it was nice of Bonsky to wish St Mirren fans a happy New Year at the end of that bizarre outburst. On with the votes!

3rd - @Doctor, @Radford, @Lang Toon Saintee, @Old Pack and @Bonksy+HisChristianParade all cram onto the podium in a real rogue's gallery of poor Perth posting.

2nd - @tree house tam does the double, second best and second worst St Johnstone poster. Congratulations, Tam, but you were no match for your leader...

1st - @RandomGuy. wins it all, which I'm sure he'll claim as some sort of victory/whoosh as he's been trying to do all along on this thread. Here's three of my favourite quotes about RG, one of which came from a fellow Saintee:

• “just f**k off with the boring stats, we were all watching the game you utter c**t.”

• “Tries far too hard and nobody gives the slightest f**k in who has used their big left toe more times than anyone else to cross the ball in from the right.”

• “I will come back with a run down of the clubs best and worst but while this is starting up I just wanna make sure I nominate RANDOM GUY as worst St J poster. He's a weird stat nonce.” (editor's note: the poster never did come back and get the rest of their votes in. :lol:)

Anyway, that's your lot for the P&B 2020 best/worst posters awards. This has been an unmitigated disaster, and I sincerely hope that this time next year, a widespread vaccine rollout means that we'll all have far better things to be getting on with in our lives.

I would like to extend in my best wishes to all, even the haters and losers, on this special date, Hogmanay. 802635411_JackSloshed.png.9a98d1232ec9963865619b302fc1c83a.png

Wow thanks for the nomination,you have clearly recognised me for what I am..Just goes to show that ( contrary to public perception) not all fans of  The Edinburgh Irish are lowbrow brain aaddled junkies..

14 minutes ago, Lang Toon Saintee said:

Wow thanks for the nomination,you have clearly recognised me for what I am..Just goes to show that ( contrary to public perception) not all fans of  The Edinburgh Irish are lowbrow brain aaddled junkies..

Brent.gif.963b6c111de81ed47f745967c9794ba3.gif

"LangToon, it wasn't me who voted for you, okay? It was your good friend, [redacted St Johnstone poster's name]."

Spoiler

246438845_Screenshot2020-12-31at20_25_10.thumb.png.4de5d4cdffa27832f67922d6f78eb9f9.png

Chomper.  1991201759_JackScoffs.png.a4e4ff7e3857a7be179e31c5649f62e5.png

Edited by HibsFan

11 minutes ago, Lang Toon Saintee said:

Was disappointed this thread didn't have any real headsgones but  out of nowhere some joint 3rd place no mark loses their shit over nothing. I fucking love pnb sometimes.

47 minutes ago, gannonball said:

Was disappointed this thread didn't have any real headsgones but  out of nowhere some joint 3rd place no mark loses their shit over nothing. I fucking love pnb sometimes.

Yeah like I was being serious kid...Ah well at least one poor sod took a bite eh ? 😅

11 minutes ago, Bonksy+HisChristianParade said:

I think the St Johnstone traitor should be revealed. 

I've done some forensic linguistic analysis of the vote snippet in question, and, while my methodology is far from adequate for normal law enforcement purposes, it's good enough for flinging random accusations about on the internet. The Saints fan at the top of my suspects list is @Valentino Bolognese.

J'accuse!

Explain yourself, sir! What's your alibi?

15 minutes ago, Aim Here said:

I've done some forensic linguistic analysis of the vote snippet in question, and, while my methodology is far from adequate for normal law enforcement purposes, it's good enough for flinging random accusations about on the internet. The Saints fan at the top of my suspects list is @Valentino Bolognese.

J'accuse!

Explain yourself, sir! What's your alibi?

Good work Aim Here. We await his response.

I don't think it makes any sense to separate St. Johnstone posters into 'best' and 'worst' categories. Maybe I'm mistaken, in which case I'll end up looking like an absolute idiot, but I've always believed that we are actually the multiple personalities of a very amusing and charismatic bipolar genius.