Premiership Best & Worst Posters 2020

There should definitely be a concession for Hearts this season. Although they first showed up at a point when their club was no longer a top flight side, the seemingly endless conveyor belt of complete moon howlers that were sent across from Kickback was a thing of beauty. Of course, this culminated in 8gamestogo who is still as angry now as he was 8monthsago

19 hours ago, Coventry Saint said:

I fully expect some sort of special/lifetime achievement Worst Poster award for 8gamestogo here. Also maybe that other lad whose name I've forgotten who thought that boring people on here might keep Hearts up. They may not be premier league any more, but it's a 2020 awards and some of the meltdowns from the Hearts boys this summer definitely left their mark.

That was JTS98. They asked for their account to be deleted a few months ago but have returned to the forum under a new guise, imaginatively calling themselves The JTS98.

If you're lucky enough not to have stumbled across one of their patronising, condescending, painfully dull posts in recent weeks then I envy you.

A whole host of Jambos disappeared after the arbitration panel unanimously rubber-stamped their booting down a division. I've narrowed it down to two and it is a toss up between JTS and 8GTG for me in terms of worst Hearts posters.

I’m not sure about any other categories but Munoz is unquestionably the worst St Mirren poster. Just no redeeming features whatsoever. Thick, painfully unfunny, and wears St Mirren jammies in his mum’s basement. 

Edited by Bonksy+HisChristianParade

7 minutes ago, Bonksy+HisChristianParade said:

I’m not sure about any other categories but Munoz is unquestionably the worst St Mirren poster. Just no redeeming features whatsoever. Thick, painfully unfunny, and wears St Mirren jammies in his mum’s basement. 

Easily brighter and funnier than you'll ever be. 

The Sainteeees really are a f'n strange bunch.

17 minutes ago, Szamo's_Ammo said:

That was JTS98. They asked for their account to be deleted a few months ago but have returned to the forum under a new guise, imaginatively calling themselves The JTS98.

If you're lucky enough not to have stumbled across one of their patronising, condescending, painfully dull posts in recent weeks then I envy you.

A whole host of Jambos disappeared after the arbitration panel unanimously rubber-stamped their booting down a division. I've narrowed it down to two and it is a toss up between JTS and 8GTG for me in terms of worst Hearts posters.

No Pet Jeden?

4 minutes ago, Genuine Hibs Fan said:

No Pet Jeden?

Pet was never really on my radar during the 4 years that United were expelled from the top flight.

I think he must have disappeared around the time of the first vote to relegate Hearts... I mean, finish the season.

3 minutes ago, Genuine Hibs Fan said:

I quite enjoyed his bit of being shown to be clearly wrong about something and then just saying, "ah, you believe that do you? How naive!"

He was a thinker. He broke from the shackles of perceived wisdom and transcended us all.

On 21/06/2020 at 10:17, Pet Jeden said:

It’s a childish dig, I know, but Lordy will get it.
Just you stick to calling actual people “window lickers”, Tynie.  While administering wrist-smacks for the Daily Record being called the Daily Retard. Lol.

Pet's last post to date on this fine forum.

#GBNF

I have to say I didn’t expect a wee bonus bite out of Ric on a Tuesday morning.

0FFCDF7B-C568-42DE-A912-CB8C33DBC6A6.png.058c49b03efeff214d29bb19098fc589.png

I can’t believe he’s accused St Johnstone fans of a lack of enthusiasm. How insulting. You’d think a man who publicly resigned from a football forum would try and keep a low profile but here he is throwing about some truly vile insults. 

26 minutes ago, Bonksy+HisChristianParade said:

I have to say I didn’t expect a wee bonus bite out of Ric on a Tuesday morning.

0FFCDF7B-C568-42DE-A912-CB8C33DBC6A6.png.058c49b03efeff214d29bb19098fc589.png

I can’t believe he’s accused St Johnstone fans of a lack of enthusiasm. How insulting. You’d think a man who publicly resigned from a football forum would try and keep a low profile but here he is throwing about some truly vile insults. 

tenor (6).gif