Premiership Best & Worst Posters 2020

1 minute ago, Bonksy+HisChristianParade said:

4A0C309C-6B26-4029-BF71-BB446AEBBF05.png.93bd6401839417f33d8430f372b40067.pngRic why the edit? I really enjoyed your tale of travelling North Africa and Europe for a decade whilst writing software for some of the world’s biggest companies?!

Because there is no need for this thread to be about me. btw, it was half a decade and I wrote the software before, that's where I got the money to travel.. ;)

2 minutes ago, The Real Saints said:

I’m very impressed. How much money? Give us a ballpark figure.

Well again, I really don't want this thread to be all about me, but if you are interested, I'll send you a PM.

The Perth and Paisley boeys look to be overcompensating for my "graveyard posters" comment at the start of this thread. 

Don't worry, lads, you're box office alright.

Fittingly though, box offices have been closed since March and largely irrelevant. 652668001_JackRoss.png.491bab9e158a3aa9ff5871632481c232.png

Edited by HibsFan

2 minutes ago, HibsFan said:

The Perth and Paisley boeys look to be overcompensating for my "graveyard posters" comment at the start of this thread. 

Don't worry, lads, you're box office alright.

Fittingly though, box offices have been closed since March and won't be reopening anytime soon. 652668001_JackRoss.png.491bab9e158a3aa9ff5871632481c232.png

268705B6-EA45-4486-8BB9-544EA60E7EA9.png.5c0cd56e3414956262ae33301ba095a5.png
we’re actually discussing Ric just now so if you could keep your inane thoughts to yourself that would be great.

1 minute ago, Szamo's_Ammo said:

Thread's getting decent now IMO.

Bird Popcorn GIF by Cheezburger

A wee reminder to the casual onlooker of this car crash that you have just TWO DAYS to get your  nominations sent in for best and worst P&B Premiership posters.

My PMs are open if you want to choose the Coward's Way™.

52 minutes ago, The Real Saints said:

Ric is very much the epitome of a ‘yer da’ poster. I remember him as being a noteable contributor in the early days of Pie & Bovril, but now he’s just scrambling for relevance on a daily basis. It’s sad to see. 

10 minutes ago, The Real Saints said:

I’m very impressed. How much money? Give us a ballpark figure.

2 minutes ago, The Real Saints said:

My DMs are open if you’d like to slide in.

Badgering someone for personal details and PMs on an open forum is the best way to prove that that person is scrambling for relevance, IMHO.

1 minute ago, Coventry Saint said:

Badgering someone for personal details and PMs on an open forum is the best way to prove that that person is scrambling for relevance, IMHO.

It's the heavy burden that comes with being box office. I mean I don't want to say I'm Jesus but I carry that cross for everyone. :)

12 minutes ago, Coventry Saint said:

5 minutes ago, Coventry Saint said:

Just hope you deal with crosses better than the Fakes' defence.

A couple of absolute zingers here from Coventry Saint 4A0C309C-6B26-4029-BF71-BB446AEBBF05.png.93bd6401839417f33d8430f372b40067.png

3 minutes ago, Coventry Saint said:

In case you missed the subtle nuances, I have absolutely zero interest in Ric's finances. Asking for a 'ballpark figure' was a sarcastic response to the hugely impressive flex and extreme openness of his previous post. If this is how he deals with being wound up on a football forum, I expect him to reveal his PIN number and mother's maiden name shortly.

Just now, The Real Saints said:

Asking for a 'ballpark figure' was a sarcastic response to the hugely impressive flex and extreme openness of his previous post.

Oh, right, because I actually sent you a completely honest response. My flex wasn't intended and was only put in to counter the narrative Bonksy put forward, it was then removed immediately because I didn't want this to be all about me.

It seems "you got me" as I had replied honestly and fairly in the DM, with as little flex as possible.. :( ..more fool me then.

10 minutes ago, Ric said:

Oh, right, because I actually sent you a completely honest response. My flex wasn't intended and was only put in to counter the narrative Bonksy put forward, it was then removed immediately because I didn't want this to be all about me.

It seems "you got me" as I had replied honestly and fairly in the DM, with as little flex as possible.. :( ..more fool me then.

It was significantly longer than I anticipated and unfortunately contained no details about your software salary, but an interesting read which gave me an insight into the affordability of a campervan life. It may even act as an inspiration for me in later life. Merry Christmas, sir.