Dundee FC vs Alloa Athletic (29/12/20)

Elliott made an absolute howler, but he hasn’t been bad at all since coming into the team. 

People wanting Cammy Kerr back in the starting 11 deary fucking me.

Don’t think anyone, including me is saying that but Elliott is pretty pish. Hits the full back every time he tries to cross and probe to the odd costly blunder.

This league is such poor quality I still fancy us for second. Anything less is utter failure.

Pours another large Jack Daniels Honey.

3 minutes ago, RossDee01 said:

Elliott made an absolute howler, but he hasn’t been bad at all since coming into the team. 

People wanting Cammy Kerr back in the starting 11 deary fucking me.

Hasn't been bad! He's honking. Nearly sold a goal last home game  can't beat a man, can't cross. I would have Cammy on any day of the week,  very underrated 

29 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

It's not been mentioned yet but the state of that pitch is disgraceful. Looks like we've not even had the undersoil heating on.

Agree Ludo, looks as though it was switched on around midday just in time to thaw out the frozen areas, leaving water sitting, not ideal.

In the meantime, lets go easy on Mr McPake's FIRST EVER signing as a 'manager', early days still for McDaid, only been 18 months, lol.

JAMES MCPAKE OUT NOW PLEASE, EVERYONE IS LAUGHING. 

Regards

2 minutes ago, Fifespud said:

Don’t think anyone, including me is saying that but Elliott is pretty pish. Hits the full back every time he tries to cross and probe to the odd costly blunder.

This league is such poor quality I still fancy us for second. Anything less is utter failure.

Pours another large Jack Daniels Honey.

Easier question.

Who isn't pish ?

You would be lucky to name say 4 players. 

1 minute ago, DieDee said:

Hasn't been bad! He's honking. Nearly sold a goal last home game  can't beat a man, can't cross. I would have Cammy on any day of the week,  very underrated 

Underrated? I’ve just about heard it all now.

1-1 yay.

Just now, Netan Sansara said:

See that stat about him scoring more goals at Dundee than his last 3 clubs combined, makes it even more mental that McPake made the decision to sign him. It looks like it might be turning out okay, but still bonkers. 

Considering the deal he's on, so far it's looking like a good bit of business.