Dundee FC vs Alloa Athletic (29/12/20)

1 minute ago, Yenitit said:

I like McGhee 

Id keep McGhee , Adam . Struggling tbh after that. Sow going on goals however would build a team to suit his needs if he is going to keep banging them in. 

However we are winning so takes us Into the new year third.....  Mcpake now until the end of the season. We finish say second or third and lose in play offs and he will still be kept on.

The end.

Thought that was a decent effort by Alloa in the circumstances. Took advantage of the mistake to get ahead and managed the first half pretty well after that, albeit Dundee had loads of the ball. Conceding early in the second was a real blow. Couldn't tell from the stream if that crossed the line but the penalty incident straight after looked like a clear push. Aggrieved at that as going back ahead immediately would have allowed us to go back to sitting deep and breaking, which Dundee were struggling with. Instead we conceded again quickly and with the match then opening up we were always going to be up against it.

Dundee certainly deserving winners but think we can be happy with the effort. Young Willison had his best game in goals too. Hopefully get one or two of the injured players back for Saturday in what is going to be a big game. 

Good stream from Dundee tonight. 

2 hours ago, tree house tam said:

No bad Gareth, I see you boys are still shite. You enjoying life?

Doing alright mate ta. 

Moving out tomorrow! Found myself a job. 

Also, I wrote a book!

Edited by Girth

24 minutes ago, Girth said:

Imagine how good we’d be with a strong keeper and defence...

Just imagine, and I'm only thinking aloud, in this extremely piss-poor current standard of league, how consistently good we could also be with a decent functioning manager.

Sleepwalk, sleepwalk continues John Nelms, ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ.

All the best Girth with your new job my man.

Regards

3 minutes ago, This Charming Man said:

Just imagine, and I'm only thinking aloud, in this extremely piss-poor current standard of league, how consistently good we could also be with a decent functioning manager.

Sleepwalk, sleepwalk continues John Nelms, ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ.

All the best Girth with your new job my man.

Regards

Cheers mate. Been a tough year! 

Hope you’re well. 

Id keep McGhee , Adam . Struggling tbh after that. Sow going on goals however would build a team to suit his needs if he is going to keep banging them in. 
However we are winning so takes us Into the new year third.....  Mcpake now until the end of the season. We finish say second or third and lose in play offs and he will still be kept on.
The end.

IMG_0053.jpg

Dry your eyes, mate.

I think we’ve played quite well. Ball barely in our half. Fucking awful mistake by Elliot (thank f**k it wasn’t Cammy - be getting crucified). 2 or 3 really good chances against a team with 10 men behind the ball. I’m keeping the faith! Am I crazy, pissed or both maybe?

[emoji41]