Arbroath vs ICT

1 hour ago, RiG said:

Just paid my £12 for this and I'm disappointed that there isn't a pre match stream of the rides in Pleasureland

I suspect you might suffer further disappointment after the final whistle tonight.

Weather is awful - wind and rain in cold conditions - not great conditions for the match.

C'mon the 'broath.

30 minutes ago, clashcityrocker said:

I suspect you might suffer further disappointment after the final whistle tonight.

You underestimate just how half empty my glass is.

23 minutes ago, Ranaldo Bairn said:

I'd be a bit cautious submitting that search string into Google.

:lol:

10 minutes ago, Snafu said:

Very sure we need to win this to keep Shaun of this thread. Lose this and it will be Robbo out, haven't won since 5th December, why Robbo hasn't gone on a spending spree and finally the inevitable cherry on top just for the Arbroath fans why Paul Sheerin is the answer to all our problems.

Half time interview with him on the Arbroath TV tonight 

39 minutes ago, Snafu said:

Very sure we need to win this to keep Shaun of this thread. Lose this and it will be Robbo out, haven't won since 5th December, why Robbo hasn't gone on a spending spree and finally the inevitable cherry on top just for the Arbroath fans why Paul Sheerin is the answer to all our problems.

I've noticed it's usually three candidates he declares he wants and always with the following criteria who are suggested regardless of circumstances or experience - a former manager (Steve Paterson, John Hughes, Terry Butcher), a former player (Paul Sheerin, David Raven, Bobby Mann) or some random lower league jobber (Gus MacPherson, Jim Jefferies, Jim McInally).

3 hours ago, RiG said:

Just paid my £12 for this and I'm disappointed that there isn't a pre match stream of the rides in Pleasureland.

I'm afraid that the Pleasureland pre match stream is only available to season ticket holders, along with the pie & cup of tea delivery at halftime.