Raith Rovers vs Dundee FC (12/01/2021)

5 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

Two 18 year old CH's and a midfielder that's risen out of the reserves to jump ahead of Robertson and Anderson?

This will be a bloodbath.

I can’t get my head around Moore’s inclusion. Hopefully he has a great game but how has he managed to get in front of Anderson and Robertson to start this game. 

Regardless of our opinion on McDaid he shouldn’t have been put out on loan until Monday with us having such a horrendous injury list. 

9 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

Two 18 year old CH's and a midfielder that's risen out of the reserves to jump ahead of Robertson and Anderson?

In fairness one of the 18 year old centre half’s played in the Champions League last 16 less than a year ago and most Dundee fans would hope he will prove to be one of their best 2 centre backs for the rest of the season. Not ideal to be playing 2 young centre backs together but at least one of them has a bit of pedigree.

What the f**k is that team sheet? Yeah, we're losing today.

In all seriousness, I'm chuffed that Moore is finally getting a chance in the league with us, same as Fisher, but idk if a CB pairing of two young debutants inspires confidence.

Edited by RossBFaeDundee

I thought Kerr at CM was the worst managerial decision I’d ever seen but this is fucking bonkers. We might still win but it will involve a massive slice of luck. Some sort of major f**k up in the first 5 minutes and it will be lambs to the slaughter.
At least they’ve got a really solid, confident goalie behind them [emoji51]

Interesting to see how Tait and Spencer get on. Can't really recall seeing Tait in more of a holding role so that'll be difficult against Adam. 

Yeah we need a big game from Tait. Hasn’t been at it the past few times he’s played, and with a resurgent Spencer, Vaughan fit again and King signing he needs to show something like his early-season form or he’ll end up on the bench for a while.

It wouldn’t actually surprise me if we have Vaughan in Hendry’s usual role here.