The Dubai Select XI's U23s vs Hibernian

1 minute ago, Jacky1990 said:

Frimpong must be infuriating to play with.

All the effort, pace and agility in the world but seems incapable of hitting the ball properly when crossing.

Yup, the boy has the tools in the tool kit he just doesn't know how to use them. 

Only watched Hibs versus Rangers this season and then this game but Newell looks a tidy player, is he a loan or a full time? 

Also Murphy is looking interested...

Celtc yet to turn up.. This is my second time watching Soro this season, does he do anything other than give away fouls? 

Just now, Bairnardo said:

Murphy making Duffy look like a solid CH is simply not acceptable, for Hibs, or for those of us seeking banter. Get him off

I have cursed it now but Duffy is having  a decent game, even his distribution has been sound. 
Also Its been a steep learning curve for Harper but he keeps getting himself in to decent space.

4 minutes ago, Genuine Hibs Fan said:

Aye, was giving him the benefit of the doubt but not for me. Murphy's not much better tbh, would rather we kept hold of Horgan. Blowing hot and cold is better than blowing lukewarm for me

At least Murphy occasionally offers something. Wright is Fenlon era levels of shite.