The Dubai Select XI's U23s vs Hibernian

3 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

It would be more surprised if Celtic didn't get away with playing an illegible player tbh.

The SPFL/SFA will just ignore it and pretend it never happened, and if you dare speak up prepare for the consequences.

If word got out Celtic fielded a positive test player and the SPFL covered it up the season would end tomorrow.  The SPFL would not be party to that.

21 minutes ago, Thereisalight.. said:

That's still a strong Celtic line up. I'd be very suprised if they dropped points tonight considering how poor Hibs have been in recent weeks 

As competitions like the FA cup have shown for years, any team that makes 6, 7, 8 changes at once is going to struggle.

I reckon Hibs 2-0 tonight.

Just now, rainbowrising said:

If word got out Celtic fielded a positive test player and the SPFL covered it up the season would end tomorrow.  The SPFL would not be party to that.

I mean, they've literally forced Hibs players into a situation where they could catch the virus against their will.

If the Scottish Government had any bollocks they'd shut football down now tbh. The SPFL have just proven they can't be trusted to prevent the spread of the virus.

Just now, RandomGuy. said:

I mean, they've literally forced Hibs players into a situation where they could catch the virus against their will.

If the Scottish Government had any bollocks they'd shut football down now tbh. The SPFL have just proven they can't be trusted to prevent the spread of the virus.

The whole thing is very close to the edge, agreed.  With all that's happened at Parkhead this season it looks like a board that has lost all direction and to some extent doesnt seem to care. At an exec level heads should roll, I doubt they will.

Just now, rainbowrising said:

The whole thing is very close to the edge, agreed.  With all that's happened at Parkhead this season it looks like a board that has lost all direction and to some extent doesnt seem to care. At an exec level heads should roll, I doubt they will.

I'd be amazed if the top flight isn't suspended within the next 2 weeks, especially if it comes out Duffy shouldn't be playing tonight.