Elliot Anderson

Erih Shtrep

56 minutes ago, Carnoustie Young Guvnor said:

I'm telling you Scotland are gonna have a good ten or fifteen years now, so many good players coming through.  Want to be all over Scott Banks though he's fuckin class it would be a choker to lose him.

Do you know who has the middle name Elliot Anderson?  

16 hours ago, Carnoustie Young Guvnor said:

I'm telling you Scotland are gonna have a good ten or fifteen years now, so many good players coming through.  Want to be all over Scott Banks though he's fuckin class it would be a choker to lose him.

Who would we lose him to? 

7 hours ago, Carnoustie Young Guvnor said:

Aye, born and brought up in Scotland, played for Scotland u19s, and went to SFA Performance School. Been out of Scotland for six months and already pledged for Wales by the look of it. Outrageous.

Wales have a few promising players but I believe we will blow them out the water over the next decade. The lad needs to have a think. Maybe he doesn’t fancy his chances. 

1 hour ago, woof! said:

Wales have a few promising players but I believe we will blow them out the water over the next decade. The lad needs to have a think. Maybe he doesn’t fancy his chances. 

I think so too, Bale and Ramsay will be gone soon, both are near enough done already, and after that we are significantly better with what the two sides have coming through.  Who knows, maybe he's a tube, maybe he's been mislead. Still hope he chooses us.

• 2 months later...
19 hours ago, HalfCutNinja said:

Saw that. Wee Judas b*****d.

Bit harsh, born in England and has spent his whole life there and only qualifies for us via his gran.

Reality is if we want these players then we'll need the full side to cap them from the bench early doors to get them locked in.

Edited by Scumjob

Bit harsh, born in England and has spent his whole life there and only qualifies for us via his gran.
Reality is if we want these players then we'll need the full side to cap them from the bench early doors to get them locked in.
I think that's a fair comment, guy probably sees himself as English and wants to play for them...he's now got a sniff but no guarantee he will make the grade.