Motherwell v Dundee United Nil

1 hour ago, Mark Connolly said:

Think I'd have Robson on the left of the 7 across the middle, but apart from that, you're pretty much spot on.

I don’t think Fir Park is wide enough, your going to have to put one of them into a back 4

I’m feeling optimistic which doesn’t usually end well when it comes to Motherwell. We’re due to give someone a doing so hopefully that happens tomorrow night. I’ve still no idea how we didn’t win handsomely at Tannadice in December.

Our line up is anyone’s guess.

2 minutes ago, Gianfranco said:

I’m feeling optimistic which doesn’t usually end well when it comes to Motherwell. We’re due to give someone a doing so hopefully that happens tomorrow night. I’ve still no idea how we didn’t win handsomely at Tannadice in December.

Our line up is anyone’s guess.

Do you change a winning team?  We did that before.

Do you change a winning team?  We did that before.

Out the new guys I’d probably like Nolan to start, but it would be very harsh to drop Bevis. Who knows what we do in midfield? I wouldn’t be surprised if GA totally changed our formation based on the new signings but I don’t know how wise that is either.

5 minutes ago, Gianfranco said:

Out the new guys I’d probably like Nolan to start, but it would be very harsh to drop Bevis. Who knows what we do in midfield? I wouldn’t be surprised if GA totally changed our formation based on the new signings but I don’t know how wise that is either.

He has had weeks between games to work with the original squad and at best two days to include the recent recruits.  Tough schedule coming up to integrate them, we haven’t managed to get Lawless into the team yet.

The key here is that we can use 5 subs to introduce players in the next couple of games.

52 minutes ago, Twinkle said:

Rumour of a covid outbreak with us

Taking the p1ss imho.  

I mean surely we cannot have 3 games canx re Covid outbreak. 

If it were remotely true then I would not worry the SPFL will re schedule to 1pm on the same Saturday we have a game at 3pm.

Not only that they will award us 3 points, a 3-0 win and then later deducting said points 3 seconds before KO in a vital game and then take until 2027 to convene an appeals panel. 

I suspect the weather may just be the biggest threat to the game tomorrow. Not sure if we still have covers but I cannot imagine Fir Park Nor many grass pitches would take 2-3 days of heavy rain. 

8 minutes ago, Ron Aldo said:

Hopefully we don't get a covid outbreak in our squad considering that we now have enough players to populate a small town. The country's overall case numbers would go through the roof.

We must be paying Parks of Hamilton a fucking fortune for all these team buses.