Gorgeous Jack or Dismal Deek, you decide...

2 hours ago, Sortmeout said:

Kilmarnock etc) tend to only employ managers who bring trophies and success. 

big brother 17 forum GIF

Since you last won a trophy in 2012, Allan Johnstone, Gary Locke, Lee McCulloch (twice) Lee Clark, Steve Clarke, Angelo Alessio, and Alex Dyer have all been at the helm of your club.

Now you have a guy who "hates plastic pitches" but reckons that (based on that line of managerial diddies and zero expectations at the "Billy Bowie Special Projects Stadium" ) that "what the hell, its easy cash and I probably wont be there in a year"....................

Edited by Leith Green

1 minute ago, Ric said:

Lads, lads, you've fallen for some weak ass bait there. You should be ashamed of yourselves.

I tried to avoid it, but the constant stream of diddies has done for me - a moment of weakness....................

34 minutes ago, Sortmeout said:

You must be at least 40.

Is exactly what I tell the handful of Killie fans lucky enough to remember the last time their club left the British mainland during a European tour.524634585_JackSloshed.png.a154932097c4599cced725e8973f373e.png

Edited by HibsFan

21 minutes ago, HibsFan said:

Is exactly what I tell the handful of Killie fans lucky enough to remember the last time their club left the British mainland during a European tour.524634585_JackSloshed.png.a154932097c4599cced725e8973f373e.png

He did buy tickets to go to Belgrade tho......

40 minutes ago, HibsFan said:

The first time I saw us playing in Europe was (one of) the time(s) Hibs were in the second tier. 

1 hour ago, Sortmeout said:

The first time I saw us playing in Europe was (one of) the time(s) Hibs were in the second tier. 

Interesting.  Another interesting fact is that one could tot up the years Hibs have been in the 2nd tier in 146 years of existence and it would still be a smaller number than that of your last stint down there alone, with a wee drop down to the third tier in amongst that to boot.  

Edited by TonyFerrino

13 hours ago, TonyFerrino said:

Interesting.  Another interesting fact is that one could tot up the years Hibs have been in the 2nd tier in 146 years of existence and it would still be a smaller number than that of your last stint down there alone, with a wee drop down to the third tier in amongst that to boot.  

Since you like to talk about facts I’ll bring to your attention the fact that Kilmarnock’s last stint in the second tier was only 3 seasons. (1990/91-1992/93)

So just to confirm your interesting facts are you saying that Hibs have spent less than 3 years in the second tier in their history? Quite an interesting fact that considering I can remember Hibs spending 4 seasons in total in that division since we were promoted.

However facts are facts and I’m a big fan of facts so I’m delighted your facts are factual.

26 minutes ago, Sortmeout said:

Since you like to talk about facts I’ll bring to your attention the fact that Kilmarnock’s last stint in the second tier was only 3 seasons. (1990/91-1992/93)

So just to confirm your interesting facts are you saying that Hibs have spent less than 3 years in the second tier in their history? Quite an interesting fact that considering I can remember Hibs spending 4 seasons in total in that division since we were promoted.

However facts are facts and I’m a big fan of facts so I’m delighted your facts are factual.

Have you been on the gin?  That stint was only 3 years as you were demoted to the fucking third tier the year before, not demoted from the first tier!  That's 10 years straight in the seasides, as per my post.

image.png.39d3e34bd6ad63c85c7c37c7ab1a847b.png

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Kilmarnock_F.C._seasons

Imagine being in the 3rd tier of football. Me? I have difficulty in that as my club has never fallen that low, but maybe fans of other clubs can enlighten the rest of us.

Anyway... back to the topic in hand, has Gorgeous Jack ever had an official backing of the board, the dreaded Sword of Damocles from the beaks at your club that does nothing but signal your jacket is on a shoogly peg. If not, that's certainly something morose McInnes may have in his locker when it comes to this 'fun' game of Top Trumps.

Spoiler

Talking of Top Trumps, yes to all the boomers out there, they are still a thing, there were 5 dedicated Scottish packs the highlight (which I am sure you will all agree) was the 'Heroes of Scottish Football' pack, released in 2008. What's that? You'd love to see an example of a 2008 hero? Well of course you would..

Spoiler

s-l1600.jpg

Edited by Ric

1 hour ago, TonyFerrino said:

Have you been on the gin?  That stint was only 3 years as you were demoted to the fucking third tier the year before, not demoted from the first tier!  That's 10 years straight in the seasides, as per my post.

image.png.39d3e34bd6ad63c85c7c37c7ab1a847b.png

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Kilmarnock_F.C._seasons

Tony Ferrino - the man who can’t count up to 4.

Based on the above graphic, how long was our “last stint” in the second tier? Based on the above it seems to only have been 3 seasons?

1 minute ago, Fraser Fyvie said:

"See, we were only in the second tier for 3 seasons, before that we were actually in the third tier"

Image result for garry jos hmfckickback

Tony was dealing in facts apparently but I don’t see any evidence 

16 hours ago, TonyFerrino said:

one could tot up the years Hibs have been in the 2nd tier in 146 years of existence and it would still be a smaller number than that of your last stint down there alone

So was our last stint in the second tier more or less than 3 seasons? Let’s see how many Hibs fans it takes to do the sums.

If you are going to deal in facts make sure that either:

A - They are factual.

B - You can count

26 minutes ago, Sortmeout said:

Tony was dealing in facts apparently but I don’t see any evidence 

So was our last stint in the second tier more or less than 3 seasons? Let’s see how many Hibs fans it takes to do the sums.

If you are going to deal in facts make sure that either:

A - They are factual.

B - You can count

"Cheryl Cole OK then.gif"

Nae bother pal, you crack on.