Inverness v Queens

Mebude was very good when we played the Rangers Colts last season so purely based on that I’m glad he is out.
He was very good the other day as well which makes it all the more infuriating. Combined with the fact we don't have a player like him to fit into our system just now it's made tonight all the more difficult.

Don't expect to see mebude play for Queens again, Hopefully his loan is terminated and AJ can get another player of simulair style in on loan before the end of the month.... Disapointing after the way he played on Friday night.

Seems we prob need to rely on Dobbie tonight, while Fitzpatrick will be back for Sat v Dundee. 

And what a pain in the arse it is signing up for tonight. Took me about 4 attempts and even then I haven't had confirmation on the screen or via email that I've purchased the game. I had to check PayPal to see the payment had went through. I'm guessing nearer kick off it'll load?

1 hour ago, 19QOS19 said:

And what a pain in the arse it is signing up for tonight. Took me about 4 attempts and even then I haven't had confirmation on the screen or via email that I've purchased the game. I had to check PayPal to see the payment had went through. I'm guessing nearer kick off it'll load?

I got a confirmation email straight away but its not obvious how to watch the game from the site. A few minutes after the payment email I got this too

1.     Now that you have purchased the match, please click on the following link -https://matchcentre.spfl.co.uk/home

2.     Select the user icon in the top right hand corner and sign with your email and password

3.     Now click the ‘Fixtures’ button at the top of the page, or follow this link - https://matchcentre.spfl.co.uk/fixtures

4.     Scroll down to your desired match, click the ‘Live Video’ button next to it. The ‘Live Video’ button will be available at roughly 6.00pm

46 minutes ago, Brother Grimm said:
1 hour ago, Mr X said:
You don't take hints well, do you?

What's wrong with him posting that?

Same reason as the other posts really. The information isnt in the public domain and whoever told him has, I assume or at least hope, told him in confidence, not so he could go running to post it on here.

If his source is identified then they are the ones who'll get the shit for it. I guess "stevie" is ok with that.

Same reason as the other posts really. The information isnt in the public domain and whoever told him has, I assume or at least hope, told him in confidence, not so he could go running to post it on here.
If his source is identified then they are the ones who'll get the shit for it. I guess "stevie" is ok with that.
Yip just received 2 emails 10 minutes ago. £20 down ffs. Emailed the guy, hopefully no hassle with the refund.

31 minutes ago, Mr X said:

I got a confirmation email straight away but its not obvious how to watch the game from the site. A few minutes after the payment email I got this too

1.     Now that you have purchased the match, please click on the following link -https://matchcentre.spfl.co.uk/home

2.     Select the user icon in the top right hand corner and sign with your email and password

3.     Now click the ‘Fixtures’ button at the top of the page, or follow this link - https://matchcentre.spfl.co.uk/fixtures

4.     Scroll down to your desired match, click the ‘Live Video’ button next to it. The ‘Live Video’ button will be available at roughly 6.00pm

It's on teletext that those involved are self isolating, not be a surprise therefore that he won't play. 

Thought teletext was a pretty much in the public domain. 

Yep. Caley to have a lot of possession at the back and time to build their attacks. I thought Nortey showed a bit as a forward thinking midfielder during the Hearts game so hopefully he's been told to push on to support.

Although given the innovation AJ has shown recently it could just as well be Nortey at RB, Gibson at LM and both East and Dobbie up top.

Edited by Margaret Thatcher

20 minutes ago, Estreet said:

It's on teletext that those involved are self isolating, not be a surprise therefore that he won't play. 

Thought teletext was a pretty much in the public domain. 

Well, yes its in the public domain now. If stevie genuinely read it on teletext and posted after it went public I'll happily withdraw any objection.

Think we'll need another big shift from Jones if Dobbie is to be isolated up front. Unless he plays Dobbie LM and East up top. Though the point stands regardless.

Hopefully defend as well as Friday and snatch something at the other end.

7 minutes ago, 19QOS19 said:

Think we'll need another big shift from Jones if Dobbie is to be isolated up front. Unless he plays Dobbie LM and East up top. Though the point stands regardless.

Hopefully defend as well as Friday and snatch something at the other end.

Yep, need Jones to occupy the defence and create some space for Dobbs to do his stuff.