Premier Relegation spots

16 minutes ago, Truthteller said:

The conference champions go straight into the premier league.

The remaining 6 teams from each conference along with the 4 relegated teams from the premier form a new first division

That’s remarkably accurate to the details of the underhand email and attachment from Mr General Manager, Dundonald FC - only sent to certain EoS clubs of course. Affiliated perhaps?
Like I’ve said above - sporting integrity and principles seems to have gone out the window. It’s all so distasteful and disrespectful to fellow member clubs and hard working volunteers, never mind players and coaches. Every club is meant to be professional and part of a pyramid structure that represents Scottish Football to work together to the betterment of all - yet the behaviour and self serving tactics of certain clubs resemble nothing more than a pub league setup. Time for the EoSFA board to stand up and be counted and take control of a situation that seems to be spiralling out of control at a rapid rate of knots!!

3 minutes ago, TheGeneral10 said:

That’s remarkably accurate to the details of the underhand email and attachment from Mr General Manager, Dundonald FC - only sent to certain EoS clubs of course. Affiliated perhaps?
Like I’ve said above - sporting integrity and principles seems to have gone out the window. It’s all so distasteful and disrespectful to fellow member clubs and hard working volunteers, never mind players and coaches. Every club is meant to be professional and part of a pyramid structure that represents Scottish Football to work together to the betterment of all - yet the behaviour and self serving tactics of certain clubs resemble nothing more than a pub league setup. Time for the EoSFA board to stand up and be counted and take control of a situation that seems to be spiralling out of control at a rapid rate of knots!!

Like what you are saying. 
Unfortunately you are totally correct (paradox??) in that underhand moves, integrity and professionalism have all gone out of the window big time. It’s now resembling one step forward and two backwards. 
This Board Meeting could - and I’ve forecast it before; see one or two resignations ..... 

Not the way to run a progressive forward looking Football Association promoting standards and unity.

20 minutes ago, Malty Guy said:

Is it me???

Conf A + Conf B   = 2 champions promoted. to Premier. I’ve got that bit.

But there’s  no way I’m following the rest of your spiel.

That was the plan for the season. That's why you had HJ mark the tables as the season went along.

1177522064_EOSFirstBatNov14.JPG.301e21d01524eef7ae840d0d52e9ec85.JPG

41918990_EOSFirstAatNov14.JPG.9ef3d60f434537e64067f6e586332f5f.JPG

The unknown was what would happen below the Premier and First Divison. What the Second Division would look like was the unknown due to applicants.

5 minutes ago, Malty Guy said:

Like what you are saying. 
Unfortunately you are totally correct (paradox??) in that underhand moves, integrity and professionalism have all gone out of the window big time. It’s now resembling one step forward and two backwards. 
This Board Meeting could - and I’ve forecast it before; see one or two resignations ..... 

Not the way to run a progressive forward looking Football Association promoting standards and unity.

I would predict there will also be resignations at clubs too. Managers and committee members. No doubt in my mind at all that will happen. 

6 minutes ago, TheGeneral10 said:

I would predict there will also be resignations at clubs too. Managers and committee members. No doubt in my mind at all that will happen. 

Yes there’s going to be a cascade , many will no doubt be considering their individual positions.

The entire system could descend into mild chaos - player signings/re-signings on hold to find out what’s happening and who’s going where.

Strange but true - another 19 have signed up to be part of this fiasco. Wonder what their thoughts on it are now?

2 minutes ago, Malty Guy said:

Yes there’s going to be a cascade , many will no doubt be considering their individual positions.

The entire system could descend into mild chaos - player signings/re-signings on hold to find out what’s happening and who’s going where.

Strange but true - another 19 have signed up to be part of this fiasco. Wonder what their thoughts on it are now?

I fiasco it is!! Created I am afraid by a dithering and indecisive board - although I do believe they had the best intentions. They couldn’t have foreseen the distasteful behaviour of certain clubs coming. It’s a mess and a lot of people will lose faith if they haven’t already. 

6 minutes ago, Malty Guy said:

There is no "fiasco".  The clubs know what the agreed options are and unless the 17th May date is brought forward to allow a restart by the end of April, then the season will be declared null and void.  That is the EoS position.

There's a board meeting on Thursday where I'm guessing the current situation will be assessed and almost certainly null & void confirmed.

However, as has been alluded to, certain clubs are trying to manipulate and pressure the board into an EGM to force PPG.  How the board react to that remains to be seen.  Pretty distasteful stuff IMO.

1 minute ago, Burnieman said:

There is no "fiasco".  The clubs know what the agreed options are and unless the 17th May date is brought forward to allow a restart by the end of April, then the season will be declared null and void.  That is the EoS position.

There's a board meeting on Thursday where I'm guessing the current situation will be assessed and almost certainly null & void confirmed.

However, as has been alluded to, certain clubs are trying to manipulate and pressure the board into an EGM to force PPG.  How the board react to that remains to be seen.  Pretty distasteful stuff IMO.

Very distasteful ,,,, a certain lack of decorum. 
You are quite  correct - there’s no fiasco yet.
Certain Clubs may be  over estimating their own standing and influence within the league. 

9 minutes ago, Burnieman said:

I agree with everything you have said Burnieman apart from the first sentence. It is a fiasco imo - the fact the Dundonald and other Fife based teams have done what they have done is a fiasco. It’s brought the whole level into disrepute tbh and these clubs and the people involved should be hanging their heads in shame. They should not be allowed to get away with it. The board have a chance here to set a marker down and make a statement - and I hope they are decisive this time and heavy sanctions are handed out for not following process. 

1 minute ago, TheGeneral10 said:

I agree with everything you have said Burnieman apart from the first sentence. It is a fiasco imo - the fact the Dundonald and other Fife based teams have done what they have done is a fiasco. It’s brought the whole level into disrepute tbh and these clubs and the people involved should be hanging their heads in shame. They should not be allowed to get away with it. The board have a chance here to set a marker down and make a statement - and I hope they are decisive this time and heavy sanctions are handed out for not following process. 

What I mean is it's not a fiasco of the boards making.  Yes, you could say that they've delayed longer than neccesary in making a decision but otherwise they're doing what they said all along that they would do.

It's others who are causing ructions, probably based on what happened with the LL.

2 minutes ago, Burnieman said:

What I mean is it's not a fiasco of the boards making.  Yes, you could say that they've delayed longer than neccesary in making a decision but otherwise they're doing what they said all along that they would do.

It's others who are causing ructions, probably based on what happened with the LL.

It’s like dogs fighting for scraps. 

You must wonder if Dundonald have done nothing more than increase the resolve of the board and clubs to see all previous agreements upheld. Let’s be honest, all Mr Halliday has done is basically ask certain clubs to undermine the board and the process. Not very smart at all. 

1 minute ago, TheGeneral10 said:

2 minutes ago, TheGeneral10 said:

You know, it’s really sad that we are debating such activities, and totally ignoring the great things that clubs have been achieving throughout this extreme period. Actually the basic act of Club survival has been very commendable. Unfortunately we’re now being dragged into a quasi-political situation by others who should know better - but clearly don’t!!

2 minutes ago, TheGeneral10 said:

You must wonder if Dundonald have done nothing more than increase the resolve of the board and clubs to see all previous agreements upheld. Let’s be honest, all Mr Halliday has done is basically ask certain clubs to undermine the board and the process. Not very smart at all. 

Divide and conquer, it worked for the Romans, but I’d hope it doesn’t apply in modern day Scottish football

3 minutes ago, FairWeatherFan said:

If this is a Fife based thing. What are they pushing for? PPG into Premier-First-Second (North) & Second (South).

I'm not sure what's particularly gained by it otherwise.

I think they may have foolishly exposed themselves with a certain lack of political nous. Unless they are ready to take over the empire it could backfire in spectacular fashion. It looks like they not only made the bullets - they’ve also been stupid enough to fire them.

4 minutes ago, FairWeatherFan said:

If this is a Fife based thing. What are they pushing for? PPG into Premier-First-Second (North) & Second (South).

I'm not sure what's particularly gained by it otherwise.

I don’t think whatever they are proposing is the issue. The fact that it’s only certain clubs that have been approached to back their attempt to force an EGM is the issue - certainly from where I am standing anyway. It amounts to collusion and I’m not sure they will be welcomed with open arms by a large proportion of clubs next season - whatever the next few days hold.