Dunfermline Athletic vs Alloa Athletic

10 minutes ago, Stellaboz said:

No Turner at all. What the f**k has happened? He was totally on his game and then suddenly he's dropped quicker than Brechin.

I reckon craw has got wind he's signing somewhere else and has bombed him. That's complete guess work of course but can't think of anything else, unless he too has COVID.

I didn’t think Thomas would start tbh. Vytas won’t be near a squad role for another while I’d imagine.

Looks like Banks on the right with Murray on the left. Not surprised to see Wighton starting tbh; Crawford sounded as if he was bigging Wighton up for starting immediately. Interested to see how we get on.

#We’reWithYouSol
IMG_5912.jpg.0348156f1d9e4483dfb6063d467f567e.jpg

Wighton with a debut goal! Fraser Murray and Scott Banks have started really well and no surprise that one of them, Fraser Murray, was involved in the goal.

Fraser Murray appears to be the new Joe Cardle with his love for cutting inside, and I'm all for it. Love to see it.

Just now, DAFC. said:

Please sweet baby Jesus do not let Comrie be out the same as Dow

Looked like a hamstring strain so he shouldn't be out for long. He was able to limp off and down the tunnel whereas Dow had to be stretchered off.

He might miss a week but he'll be fine.