Celtic v Brexit loving Aberdeen tories 27th Feb

1 minute ago, AmericanFan said:

haha, sure thing.

I know Aberdeen fans aren't thrilled with this year, but considering you had to sell off three (four?) of your top players to basically keep afloat, you're still guaranteed European football next year barring a complete meltdown the final seven games. 

Aye, well, it's Aberdeen you're talking about.

9 minutes ago, AmericanFan said:

haha, sure thing.

I know Aberdeen fans aren't thrilled with this year, but considering you had to sell off three (four?) of your top players to basically keep afloat, you're still guaranteed European football next year barring a complete meltdown the final seven games. 

Yeah, it’s not a total disaster and the manager deserves more respect than what he gets. 

But European football will be gained from the form in the early season when we looked really promising. That team is unfortunately gone and we are limping our way to scraping European football with a pretty poor side.

A rebuild is coming whether we like it or not with the amount of players out of contract and I’m pretty fatigued by this season and the negativity around it so I’d rather just get on with preparing for next year. 

3 hours ago, Dons_1988 said:

A rebuild is coming whether we like it or not with the amount of players out of contract and I’m pretty fatigued by this season and the negativity around it so I’d rather just get on with preparing for next year. 

Hopefully with a new manager in charge as I am sick of spending £500 on watching riveting hope to win 1-0 with a setpiece from players who more often than not fail to beat the first man.

We are awful to watch and the entertainment is nearly zero

6 hours ago, Romeo said:

Not creepy at all.

As for the game a surprising but deserved win for us I feel.

Wholesale changes needed at Aberdeen. All the talk of injuries, refereeing conspiracies and lack of luck for Aberdeen do them no favours and are just a sticking plaster.

I find it incredible we are 19 points ahead of Aberdeen given how poor we are and how badly we have shat the bed. Aberdeen should be doing much, much better.

Never said that you were creepy, it was just strange not seeing you gloating after a win.