Next Ayr United manager

4 minutes ago, Trogdor said:

To be a pedant.

He's got a British Empire Medal (BEM)  not a Member of the Order of the British Empire (MBE). 

Quite correct apologies. He seems strangely staunch especially when he says in his bio he was honoured by the queen. Seems odd but as he's a boxer I'm sure he's a nice guy :lol:

#announcecurtiswoodhouse

VOR scraping the barrel as much as us it seems, i take he gets like barely any intel from club anymore, even his article about the next manager was just a list of McBookie odds. Miss the days of getting a bit of excitement when VOR was able to get inside info, i know it was from McCall but still

Edited by rb123!

42 minutes ago, placidcasual said:

Some boy abused him on Twitter so he paid money to get his address and turned up at his door. Someone like Woodhouse might put the SRE's gas at a peep.

Was it him who replied to an abusive tweet with a picture of the street sign were the guy lived? I remember hearing about this.

7 minutes ago, Richey Edwards said:

Was it him who replied to an abusive tweet with a picture of the street sign were the guy lived? I remember hearing about this.

Something like that. Think he was tweeting en-route and the boy went into hiding.

32 minutes ago, Superhursy7 said:

I have no idea what to make of this.

I don't think we need to worry about this character getting anywhere near the job.

3 minutes ago, Fitbafollower said:

Heard that Gus McPherson assisted by Andy Millen is being mentioned?

Ouft he never even played big Oslandor through middle up front at Queens Park

A guy with rapid pace and strength Kevin Harper did at Albion Rovers and he got all sorts of goals keeping them up

Big mans a ref now and plays for Elgin City 

Very worrying if true 

Curtis Woodhouse 16/1.... David Robertson up to second at 6/1, can't remember if that's where he was before, was sure Jim McIntyre was 2nd. David Hopkin still the favourite at 6/4.

Fact new manager won't get announced until Thursday, apparantly, does give me the fear that Robertson is currently doing a 10 day quarantine from India....

https://mcbookie.com/event/468231/next-permanent-ayr-manager

Edited by rb123!

6 minutes ago, ryanayr1987 said:

Encouraged by Petrie still 10-1. Think he could work wonders with this team

Based in Dundee lot of driving to train two nights a week and then there is question of recruitment 

Best players are in Glasgow why would they want to play for a guy they don't know?