Next Ayr United manager

1 minute ago, Tartan Tammy 1297 said:

Based in Dundee lot of driving to train two nights a week and then there is question of recruitment 

Best players are in Glasgow why would they want to play for a guy they don't know?

Oh FFS. This shite again.

5 minutes ago, Tartan Tammy 1297 said:

It's only s h I t e to people that have been nowhere near a football club apart from paying on the gate or painting the stand

:lol:

What a lot of waffle.

Get to f**k and start touting Owain Fon Williams to clubs again.

Just now, Ludo*1 said:

:lol:

What a lot of waffle.

Get to f**k and start touting Owain Fon Williams to clubs again.

Owain Fon Williams would walk into the Ayr team and the Killie team for that matter 

Which was were you read that at least I actually have the bottle to make sugestions on here 

Which is more than most people do

I could also give you a long list of junior players good enough for a game at Ayr if they go down 

Guys half of you wouldn't even have heard off

4 minutes ago, Tartan Tammy 1297 said:

Owain Fon Williams would walk into the Ayr team and the Killie team for that matter 

Which was were you read that at least I actually have the bottle to make sugestions on here 

Which is more than most people do

I could also give you a long list of junior players good enough for a game at Ayr if they go down 

Guys half of you wouldn't even have heard off

Episode 2 Goodbye GIF by The Office

You've went from saying Stewart Petrie can't attract players good enough to saying you can suggest some junior players. :lol:

Edited by Ludo*1

Based in Dundee lot of driving to train two nights a week and then there is question of recruitment 
Best players are in Glasgow why would they want to play for a guy they don't know?
That's why Liverpool are doing so bad, Klops from Germany and they don't know him, best sack him and get slippy g in because he's from scouseland

3 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

Episode 2 Goodbye GIF by The Office

You've went from saying Stewart Petrie can't attract players good enough to saying you can suggest some junior players. :lol:

Why have Hamilton Accies trained a certain junior striker recently then?

I aren't going to tell you who it was but if your in the know your in the know

Aissa banged them in for Queens Park came from Kilsyth now at Livvy it isn't him though and he hasn't even played for a so called big Ayrshire team

Just now, Superhursy7 said:
23 minutes ago, Tartan Tammy 1297 said:

That's why Liverpool are doing so bad, Klops from Germany and they don't know him, best sack him and get slippy g in because he's from scouseland

Klopp and Gerrard can sign the best players around can stay at any five star hotel or buy and string off flats and houses 

It's a million miles away from Ayr United who can't operate on the same levels 

And are fighting teams like Dunfermline for players another easy place for Glasgow or Lanarkshire players to drive to

1 minute ago, Tartan Tammy 1297 said:

Klopp and Gerrard can sign the best players around can stay at any five star hotel or buy and string off flats and houses 

It's a million miles away from Ayr United who can't operate on the same levels 

And are fighting teams like Dunfermline for players another easy place for Glasgow or Lanarkshire players to drive to

There must be some village without an idiot tonight whilst you are on here 

4 minutes ago, ryanayr1987 said:

Absolutely definitely don’t want this guy near the club would rather have tartan Tammy in charge signing juniors 

If you actually notice its not just junior players I put up

I was watching league one and two games long before I got back getting my knowledge up on junior football 

When season gets back would like to get back out and watch that level again just hope Ayr aren't part off it in all seriousness 

Was going to lowland games to before lockdown that was the plan on Friday night's 

I watch all the different levels

2 minutes ago, Tartan Tammy 1297 said:

If you actually notice its not just junior players I put up

I was watching league one and two games long before I got back getting my knowledge up on junior football 

When season gets back would like to get back out and watch that level again just hope Ayr aren't part off it in all seriousness 

Was going to lowland games to before lockdown that was the plan on Friday night's 

I watch all the different levels

Yet have knowledge of absoulotely none of them. Quite the talent