Next Ayr United manager

3 minutes ago, ryanayr1987 said:

I know I keep refreshing my phone and it’s driving me nuts! I just want to know 

If your on twitter turn tweet notifications on for the official twitter page then no need to refresh. 

3 hours ago, HMIP said:

Does the club mind you giving out confidential information on P&B??

Nothing confidential being giving out  , there are only my views ( at no time have  I said I had information from club) I have no contact with anyone inside club  , no one in the club apart form the directors know who is getting the job and no one will know until the announcement, going by snippets you see online and betting in the process behind my thoughts 

Edited by Robbo63

Petrie makes sense. Hopkin/McIntyre I'm not excited about but could get behind. MacPherson would be a bizarre appointment. The kind of name you float out there to make the actual appointee look good in comparison.

6 minutes ago, THEHonestman1910 said:

It'll be an anti-climax if we're not announcing anything today. It's gone mental on here.

Can’t be as much of an anti-climax as the reaction on here was when Mark Kerr was appointed. 

Just now, ayrunitedfw said:

Can’t be as much of an anti-climax as the reaction on here was when Mark Kerr was appointed. 

I honestly thought that picture was fake of him holding the scarf, it wasn't.....