Next Ayr United manager

1 minute ago, ryanayr1987 said:

I’m not suggesting him there is no chance of that happening. What happens though if we offered to McIntyre and he has been headhunted for the Aberdeen job? Just thinking it could extend our hunt for a manager 

I think that’s possibly even more mental than the other two things I said!

2 minutes ago, ryanayr1987 said:

I’m not suggesting him there is no chance of that happening. What happens though if we offered to McIntyre and he has been headhunted for the Aberdeen job? Just thinking it could extend our hunt for a manager 

There's more chance of Ayr hiring McInnes than Aberdeen hiring McIntyre.

1 minute ago, bazka6 said:

Of course but I doubt itd happen, maybe head down south? Plus they normally take a break rather than jump into another job.

At £750,000 per annum at Aberdeen ( figure quoted in Aberdeen Press release )  , think we would struggle a little with his salary 😁

Just now, Robbo63 said:

At £750,000 per annum at Aberdeen ( figure quoted in Aberdeen Press release )  , think we would struggle a little with his salary 😁

He's on £0 now!

Confirmed McInnes gone - don’t think that does us any favours. Can only assume our preferred candidate would prefer Pittodrie.

I doubt any of our candidates would get anywhere near the Aberdeen job.

Just now, Robbo63 said:

You mean he won't take a 90% drop in salary? :lol:

It's not happening but if we were to talking to the likes of Stuart McCall it could put a spanner in the works.
That was my thinking. If we were going for a "big" signing like Stuart McCall it could scupper it. I have no idea who Aberdeen would be going for. I read that Paul Sheerin is going to be the interim manager until the end of the season, so they're going to take their time to make the right appointment.