Next Ayr United manager

5 hours ago, Robbo63 said:

Going to be tough no matter who gets it as nearly every name mentioned is getting a number of negative comments from various posters 

my concern is whoever gets it ,how are they going to get someone in the squad to score goals , we have created a number of chances in last few games yet  never looked like scoring 

Is Wright not due back ?

Writing him off after 2 games is pretty quick, even for us !!!

2 minutes ago, WATTOO said:

Is Wright not due back ?

Writing him off after 2 games is pretty quick, even for us !!!

Week on Sat earliest I'd imagine, groin strain usually 4 weeks depending on severity.  So that takes us to 3 and he's been hinted as not so bad. 

Edited by itzdrk

Just now, itzdrk said:

The window was extended for domestic temporary transfers which might be good news for our new gaffer when he realises he desperately needs a striker. 

Was it not extended only by a month to end of February at our level ? I thought that’s what Kerr said but not certain

Just now, ayrunitedfw said:

Was it David Robertson? 

Just now, Robbo63 said:

Was it not extended only by a month to end of February at our level ? I thought that’s what Kerr said but not certain

Yes extended again. 

3 hours ago, itzdrk said:

The window was extended for domestic temporary transfers which might be good news for our new gaffer when he realises he desperately needs a striker. 

Sandhu the India keeper looks decent shame he has two years left on his deal and is worth £250 000

If Robertson came on and any Indian players got work permits it could prove quite interesting 

All the ones giving red dots probably have voted BNP before

Edited by Tartan Tammy 1297

6 minutes ago, D'Jaffo said:

Davie White seemed pretty sure he’d be taking the team on Saturday so I doubt any new manager will be appointed before then.

Even if a new manager was appointed tomorrow or Thursday that wouldn't be enough time for him to assess/prep and pick a squad, so it could happen but not that would have an impact for Saturday.  

18 minutes ago, D'Jaffo said:

Davie White seemed pretty sure he’d be taking the team on Saturday so I doubt any new manager will be appointed before then.

You would think new manager will be in stand on Saturday , clubs next Covid test will likely be tomorrow or Friday  as they have a game on Tuesday , this weeks tests run out on Monday , so ideal opportunity to get gaffer tested 

You would think new manager will be in stand on Saturday , clubs next Covid test will likely be tomorrow or Friday  as they have a game on Tuesday , this weeks tests run out on Monday , so ideal opportunity to get gaffer tested 

It’s going to be Hopkin or McIntyre in that case. Either way someone might be able to spot who it is if he’s in the stand.

1 minute ago, D'Jaffo said:

It’s going to be Hopkin or McIntyre in that case. Either way someone might be able to spot who it is if he’s in the stand.

I'll just be dipping into this thread to condemn every mere suggestion of McIntyre from now on in.

Worst manager we've ever had and we currently employ James McPake FFS.

Downton Abbey Violet Crawley GIF by PeacockTV

Edited by Ludo*1