Royal Family Crisis

4 hours ago, DA Baracus said:

Are you claiming this or are you saying that's what the media etc are saying?

Attention seeking, marry into the royal family then complain they are everything that the news has said they are for decades.

Control freak, manipulate Harry against them. Even his own dad.

Seems that way to me. 

If you were really feeling suicidal you wouldn't want to sell your story to Oprah. 

I'm not condoning what happened just that she's playing the system and people to suit her needs.

They're all c***s

2 minutes ago, Henderson to deliver ..... said:

Solidarity with comrade Markle. 

IMG_20210308_182832.thumb.jpg.bfc4ddfb1f9889244f89bb5d1984bdcb.jpg

NUM represent gold diggers surely

2 hours ago, Inanimate Carbon Rod said:

The French have essentially shown that it’s entirely possible to have and maintain nice palaces etc and still have a tourist attraction without a monarchy. I mean could always tell them they can keep Windsor or some shite as a family home and do their thing. Turn Sandringham into a safari/theme park, one of the rides could be the prince Philip car crash simulator where you either drive the car or plot it all behind the scenes.

Happy to go with other parts of the French model for getting rid of them in the first place. 

32 minutes ago, D.A.F.C said:

Attention seeking, marry into the royal family then complain they are everything that the news has said they are for decades.

Seems that way to me. 

If you were really feeling suicidal you wouldn't want to sell your story to Oprah. 

I'm not condoning what happened just that she's playing the system and people to suit her needs.

They're all c***s

Put the tabloids down.

Regarding the suicidal/Oprah comment; that's utter nonsense. It might shock you to know that different people react differently to things. If I could sell my story to Oprah I'd do it in a heartbeat for a decent sum. Easy money.

Edited by DA Baracus

Who was the royal years ago (I'm talking early 2000s) who made some racist remark in a restaurant in America?  Told a black person to 'go back to the colonies' or something.  It was the one of the hangers-on branch of the royals.

7 minutes ago, Highland Capital said:

Who was the royal years ago (I'm talking early 2000s) who made some racist remark in a restaurant in America?  Told a black person to 'go back to the colonies' or something.  It was the one of the hangers-on branch of the royals.

Princess Michael of Kent

Seems that way to me. 
They're all c***s
I'm sorry but I think you're way off with this one.

10 hours ago, PWL said:

I know Cold War Steve isn't to everyone's taste but I thought this was delicious. 

IMG_20210308_074345.thumb.jpg.425f5f018e6db09afabcd107ab9f885d.jpg

One is struck by the rage and consternation portrayed by all the actors, apart that is from guffawing character at the rear.

https://www.theguardian.com/business/2021/feb/08/queens-treasury-windfarm-bp-offshore-seabed-rights

This is the best example of grand larceny.

The Royal Family are going to get £2 billion over the course of a decade from offshore wind farms. Any time any of us pay an electricity bill in the future a proportion of it will be going to the Battenburg parasites. 

6 hours ago, peasy23 said:

Yes, Piers is leading the charge against Harry and Meghan, not that Piers has ever done anything morally wrong or mixed with a whole assortment of wrong 'uns.20210308_125902.jpg

You know it's some rogues gallery when Glitter is least beastly one.