Celtic vs Ranger55 - 21 March 12pm

Lets all be happy and just agree that it would be great if the **** could see their way clear to not disgracing themselves or willfully vandalising memorials to the dead on Sunday. I know they see this as their "heritage" to do such things but c'mon lads..?

We can all agree on that.

John Hartson just making an arse of himself on Sky Sports News about the “guard of honour”. “ No idea where it’s come from, it’s  come out of the blue. It’s never been done before, never ever been done before in the history.” “Celtic have won nine league titles and a quadruple treble, and there was no sign of a guard of honour.” 

9 minutes ago, Stormzy said:

Not what I wanted to read this morning. I do not want to watch Balogun at RB. 

I think if Patterson is even close to being fit he'll play. If they can give him injections or something they will, given that this is the last match before his disciplinary hearing.

3 minutes ago, G51 said:

I think if Patterson is even close to being fit he'll play. If they can give him injections or something they will, given that this is the last match before his disciplinary hearing.

Yeah for sure, I'm perhaps being a tad delusional but I'm hoping it's extremely minor and this is a tiny bit of mind games. 

What's your thoughts on Balogun? I think he's a decent back up but other than his pace and recovery he's been caught lacking a few times lately, likes to dive in. Really wouldn't feel comfortable going into the OF with him at RB. 

Going into next year I'm really hoping Katic can get fit and get a good head start. I've no idea how the newer signings like Simpson will rank, hopefully we'll get to see some more of them soon. 

12 minutes ago, kingjoey said:

John Hartson just making an arse of himself on Sky Sports News about the “guard of honour”. “ No idea where it’s come from, it’s  come out of the blue. It’s never been done before, never ever been done before in the history.” “Celtic have won nine league titles and a quadruple treble, and there was no sign of a guard of honour.” 

There was a few teams that gave Celtic a guard of honour.

5 minutes ago, Stormzy said:

Yeah for sure, I'm perhaps being a tad delusional but I'm hoping it's extremely minor and this is a tiny bit of mind games. 

What's your thoughts on Balogun? I think he's a decent back up but other than his pace and recovery he's been caught lacking a few times lately, likes to dive in. Really wouldn't feel comfortable going into the OF with him at RB. 

Going into next year I'm really hoping Katic can get fit and get a good head start. I've no idea how the newer signings like Simpson will rank, hopefully we'll get to see some more of them soon. 

I think it's probably right enough, I remember him taking the kick and he stayed on for a good while before he came off.

IMO:

Balogun's been great value this season. A free transfer whos come in and given us a really solid third option. But he's not good enough for a team looking to make the CL groups. He might get another year depending on how the situation shakes out. Definitely more than capable of handling league business.

Katic is a different type of defender to anything else we have, that's why he's valuable to us. Really aggressive in both boxes. He's actually someone who's more useful in Europe than he is in the league.

I don't think Simpson makes it with us unless we somehow teach him how to header a ball. The signing confused me at the time, because the data profile does not fit a Scottish CB. If we can work that fatal flaw out of his game though, then he could be a great signing. Have my doubts though.

I can see most of them lapping up oneclubsince1888 and forgetting all about getting trounced in the league and losing their beloved Terry Munro. 

Great piece of spin from hollicom tbf.

I don't think I've been so underwhelmed for an old firm, even when I knew that we were in for a scudding I still looked forward to the games. 

Tomorrow is just a bounce game really.