It's magic, you know, never be ten in a row!

Death of a dream  

33 members have voted

1. 1. Which is the better way for Ten in a Row to bite the dust?

• Celtic blow it on the very last day, like Hearts in 1985
    • A long, drawn-out death where it's obvious for months that they aren't going to do the Ten

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 13/03/21 at 23:59

2 minutes ago, WilliamBragg said:

So what kind of weirdo says they support their local team like you and MJC but for some reason takes great delight in a team that isn't their own winning a league they're so called team is too shite to win?

its-a-wind-up.jpg

11 minutes ago, WilliamBragg said:

So what kind of weirdo says they support their local team like you and MJC but for some reason takes great delight in a team that isn't their own winning a league they're so called team is too shite to win?

*Their. 

You literally already got it correct twice previous. Try calm down a bit William. 

27 minutes ago, WilliamBragg said:

I meant joining in the celebrating. 

What is there to celebrate in a club other than your own winning a trophy?

I don't get it?

Its really very simple.

I absolutely detest what the arse cheeks stand for and I don't think any non old firm fan was "celebrating" as you put it.

How unhealthy would it be for Scottish Football if Celtic kept on winning year after year and they were bragging about a double decade quadruple or whatever Americanised buzzword they come up with. The same would apply if it had been Celtic breaking Rangers dominance so it was good that one club didn't have something to beat up the other one with for the next 30 years.

You would surely  have already experienced that feeling when your team and Glenafton broke Auchinleck's hold on the League Title after 4 years.

In an ideal world one of the provincial clubs would win the odd League Title (or more likely Cup) to at least  make it look as if we have a competitive League. 

I freely admit to celebrating seeing St Johnstone win the cup last week as I have family in Perth who support them. Should I not have done that as I support Motherwell?

Edited by santheman

9 minutes ago, santheman said:

Its really very simple.

I absolutely detest what the arse cheeks stand for and I don't think any non old firm fan was "celebrating" as you put it.

How unhealthy would it be for Scottish Football if Celtic kept on winning year after year and they were bragging about a double decade quadruple or whatever Americanised buzzword they come up with. The same would apply if it had been Celtic breaking Rangers dominance so it was good that one club didn't have something to beat up the other one with for the next 30 years.

You would surely  have already experienced that feeling when your team and Glenafton broke Auchinleck's hold on the League Title after 4 years.

In an ideal world one of the provincial clubs would win the odd League Title (or more likely Cup) to at least  make it look as if we have a competitive League. 

I freely admit to celebrating seeing St Johnstone win the cup last week as I have family in Perth who support them. Should I not have done that as I support Motherwell?

Each to their own but I don't do it.

If my team doesn't win I couldn't give a shit who does.

I was delighted when my team won the league but couldn’t care if it was Talbot or Glenafton if we didn't.

Just now, WilliamBragg said:

Seems weird you Red dotting me for not celebrating Rangers win when you're supposed to be a Dundee fan.

You could start a fight in an empty hoose.

8 minutes ago, bennett said:

You could start a fight in an empty hoose.

Not at all my friend.

I just love the fact Mr Alli appears to be stalking me with red dots.

I find it funny.

Almost as funny as his love of Rangers whilst pretending to support Dundee. 

A weirdo like MJC. 

2 hours ago, WilliamBragg said:

I support Beith Juniors and my country.

Supporting or liking any team other than one's own is reserved for pathetic clowns who don't have the bus  fare to Ibrox or Parkhead.

I hope your kids don't play for their school football team. It would be terrible for them to have you standing on the sidelines refusing to cheer them on because you only support Beith.

3 minutes ago, GordonD said:

I hope your kids don't play for their school football team. It would be terrible for them to have you standing on the sidelines refusing to cheer them on because you only support Beith.

My kids are 25 and 20. Left school a long time ago.

3 hours ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

Null and void would've been my conclusion of choice and there's still time.1nhe2n.jpg

Admin and liquidation after a surprise audit reveals serious financial irregularities at either Celtic/Rangers* for me. Either club are acceptable at this point, in Celtic's case it restores balance to the force and spells the start of a fresh new Banter Years after an utterly miserable season, in Rangers* case it would completely obliterate the smugness over the last few months. image.png.ba692c01cea7cde0590054c097dc2058.png 

edit: i voted for the long drawn out death but only on the proviso that whoever the lame duck manager is stays for as long as possible, watching Neil Lennon get increasingly agitated and frustrated at his players to the extent of flinging them under the bus at every available opportunity as the season progressed and borderline disbelief at increasingly awkward post match interviewers dancing around "So, er, Neil, how, uh, tenable do you think your position is after that performance?" was funny tbh

Edited by Thistle_do_nicely

16 hours ago, WilliamBragg said:

No doubt.

It is sad on both counts that any of them seem to pick a big team.

WTF is that about?

It's not "picking a big team". It's taking an interest in Scottish football. If/when Beith got knocked out of the Junior Cup, did you just ignore the rest of the competition?

When the Dons got knocked out of the League Cup I just didn't take no heed of the remaining games. I was hoping St Mirren would win it, actually. Watched the final, vaguely favoured St Johnstone.

9 hours ago, GordonD said:

9 hours ago, WilliamBragg said:

My kids are 25 and 20. Left school a long time ago.

Obviously a Celtic fan the way he deflected that one. Well played!

12 hours ago, WilliamBragg said:

Each to their own but I don't do it.

If my team doesn't win I couldn't give a shit who does.

I was delighted when my team won the league but couldn’t care if it was Talbot or Glenafton if we didn't.

So if Ladeside had been playing Bonnyrigg Rose in the Junior Cup Final back when it was still the Juniors you wouldn’t have cared who won?