Scottish Parliamentary Elections May 2021

2 minutes ago, dirty dingus said:

There are some tory clownshoes(bots) on twitter saying even if there is a majority SNP, if the haven't got over 50% vote share they should refuse a referendum, that will be the Tories that got 43% UK wide and 25% in Scotland who get to call the shots......c***s.

You’re quite right - these people are shameless, mendacious c***s. However, my worry would be that if the SNP and Greens can’t get 50+% of the vote now, a referendum will be difficult to win with 50+% (given every UK nat in Scotland would drag their knuckles to the booth to keep Scotland down). Of course, that ignores the period of campaigning. 

2 minutes ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

While I'm here - is my telly on the way out or is everyone in the studio on BBC Scotland a strange shade of purple?

They have all been at Rebecca Curran's fake tan.

1 minute ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

While I'm here - is my telly on the way out or is everyone in the studio on BBC Scotland a strange shade of purple?

Scart plug not properly in? Usually what causes colour issues like that for me.

Just now, RossBFaeDundee said:

Scart plug not properly in? Usually what causes colour issues like that for me.

Who the f**k has scart plugs in this day and age? HDMI FTW.

2 minutes ago, Antlion said:

You’re quite right - these people are shameless, mendacious c***s. However, my worry would be that if the SNP and Greens can’t get 50+% of the vote now, a referendum will be difficult to win with 50+% (given every UK nat in Scotland would drag their knuckles to the booth to keep Scotland down). Of course, that ignores the period of campaigning. 

With the Labour result in Hartlepool maybe the penny with finally drop with a lot of Labour supporters up here, the only way to get a sniff of left wing policies they support in a government manifesto is to GTF from the Union.

Just now, Ludo*1 said:

Who the f**k has scart plugs in this day and age? HDMI FTW.

Had a Virgin box for the longest time and it had a shite scart plug, no longer an issue to deal with thankfully. They are indeed pish.