The Jim McIntyre Memorial Trophy Match for 2nd worst Recent Dundee Manager - ICT v Dundee - 20th April

Whatever happens in this game, we benefit in some form. 

A Inverness win or a draw means we'd have a great opportunity of finishing second. If Dundee win then it means that it would setback Caley's playoff aspirations - given we've not beaten them in 21 years then you can't really blame our fans for not relishing the fixture. 

1 hour ago, Broken Algorithms said:

Whatever happens in this game, we benefit in some form. 

A Inverness win or a draw means we'd have a great opportunity of finishing second. If Dundee win then it means that it would setback Caley's playoff aspirations - given we've not beaten them in 21 years then you can't really blame our fans for not relishing the fixture. 

We want an Inverness win or a draw. Finishing second is far more important than avoiding Inverness, a team we’re well overdue a result against.

We went into the St Mirren cup game on Friday with some good results behind us and we gave a good account of ourselves against a team a clear level above us, if it hadn't been for that last minute goal who knows.

So with that I'm going for a win for us.

Dundee easily swatted us aside at Dens a few weeks ago but that was when McCann was adamant that the team should play out from the back. We seem to have eased up on this a wee bit and have been much better for it. Getting Allan in as well gives the attack a real cutting edge and players like Todorov and MacKay are hitting some rich veins of form. It will be a tough one but I am more confident and hopeful that I was last time the sides met up. A win would be massive and fingers crossed we can get it.

1 minute ago, The Master said:

Is this worth £10 for the stream or am I just as well listening to commentary on Radio Scotland?

You'll probably be able to see the game better by listening to it on the radio.

Ooooh Jakubiak, When are you coming back??

Could he be the difference maker that we have been missing for the last 4 months??? This could be his first time playing with McMullan providing the supply, could be interesting...

54 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

I recall Ayr fans suggesting that only Caley's stream was of inferior quality to their attempt.

Yeah, Caley are so bad at streaming they're just just getting people to pay for SPFL Matchcentre's basic Pixellot steam rather than doing their own.

21 minutes ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

Yeah, Caley are so bad at streaming they're just just getting people to pay for SPFL Matchcentre's basic Pixellot steam rather than doing their own.

No wonder it's a shambles with Gardiner involved. Is that matchcentre thing easy to set up?

Thank you.

4 minutes ago, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

No wonder it's a shambles with Gardiner involved. Is that matchcentre thing easy to set up?

Thank you.

Yeah, it's relatively simple. Caley have a wee guide at https://ictfc.com/ppv-info-dundee-h. Underneath the ICT ST holders guide there's one for PPV buyers.

The process for signing up is so straightforward and intuitive that only an imbecile could get themselves into a state of panic and confusion.

This is the penultimate chance to savour the dulcit tones of Andy Barrowman and how we'll miss him.

The picture quality has vastly improved and many experts, many many experts, say it's the best ever. The best ever.

With all this interest thus far, I'd expect tonight will be our best away support since our colleagues in Edinburgh extended the hand of friendship some weeks ago.

Edited by sophia