Dunfermline v Arbroath

4 minutes ago, Grant228 said:

Tbh I'm starting to wonder how much of that is down to people having  ridiculously shite internet/equipment, often ill see people lamenting how the stream keeps dropping while I've absolutely no issues. It's not like I've got a special stream, and I'm watching it today in North Eastern Europe on a 100 quid tablet, yet people are having the stream drop for four minutes? 

Nah, don't think it's down to that at all. I've heard of plenty of issues from different people across the season.

Also, some people can only afford what they can. Not everyone is well off.

Edited by DA Baracus

2 minutes ago, Grant228 said:

Tbh I'm starting to wonder how much of that is down to people having  ridiculously shite internet/equipment, often ill see people lamenting how the stream keeps dropping while I've absolutely no issues. It's not like I've got a special stream, and I'm watching it today in North Eastern Europe on a 100 quid tablet, yet people are having the stream drop for four minutes? 

You taking the piss? 

How can you be in brilliant positions and throw it away constantly? It’s simply down to man management. Sick of Crawford and this shitebag mentality. We never deserved a play-off place and we’re going to get it by the looks of things so far.

Just now, DA Baracus said:

Nah, don't think it's down to that at all. I heard of plenty of issues from different people across the season.

Also, some people can only afford what they can. Not everyone is well off.

Aye, different people can have poor Internet. 

That guy on dafc.net used to complain about ParsTv being dreadful, he banged up his Internet speeds and it was a wonder that he was able to load up a Webpage. 

I know that, but unfortunately with streaming if you haven't got good speeds it can really effect it, likewise if you're trying to stream it directly on a TV browser don't be shocked if there's dramas. 

Just now, 1320Lichtie said:

Maybe steam went down for the PPV and not season ticket. Cause definitely went down for everyone I know that used PPV.

I'm on PPV, it went down, I minimised the screen, refreshed the page, and it was back up once the screen re loaded. 

McManus really deep there. 

Playing a position he’s clearly not suited to.

We’ve been absolutely shite this game bar the odd flash. Arbroath have absolutely deserved to be at least level.