The Caley v Ayr United

3 minutes ago, Killiefaewell said:
15 minutes ago, Thereisalight.. said:
Wright said he was touch and go for tomorrow. Even without him I still think theyll beat Motherwell and absolutely hump Hamilton

Hopefully beat Motherwell and St Mirren then not need anything from the Hamilton game.

Forgot about the St Mirren game. Think you'll get 9 out of 9 tbh 

11 minutes ago, Thumper said:

quite a few people like Ayr. stealing Millwall songs and adding in, erm, local flavour that shouldn't have continued past the 70s should also be something that is left behind.

Quite a few don't though.

I've witnessed it  nose to nose as recenly as just before lockdown so perhaps we'll leave it.

17 minutes ago, UpInTheAyr said:

👆 The new Wattoo

In fairness you can't really take a snapshot of one of our worst performances and frame it as the norm, I mean if the same team had put on the same performance from a couple of weeks earlier at Dens, then we'd have horsed Clyde and would undoubtedly horse Cove.

Having said that, I wouldn't have been overly confident myself......

Looking from the outside it's always easier, reading the comments from you guys over your last few games the consensus was you would be lucky to survive a playoff but it went pretty much as I thought, but when it comes to Killie am not so sure.

1 minute ago, Killiefaewell said:
22 minutes ago, Thereisalight.. said:

Looking from the outside it's always easier, reading the comments from you guys over your last few games the consensus was you would be lucky to survive a playoff but it went pretty much as I thought, but when it comes to Killie am not so sure.

As much as I would love us in the same league again, I think you'll avoid the play offs comfortably.

30 minutes ago, AUFC 1910 said:

Buzzin emoji4.pngemoji4.pngemoji4.png

Ditto, I know it's still been a mediocre season but what a fucking relief!

Best I've genuinely felt all season, its been grim and turgid from about the second week. Thank god its over and we've maintained our Championship status.

The day after - massive relief is now replaced by what next on the squad side? A clear-out and a re-build look very likely. I think we may have seen the last of quite a few, even The Moff who I hope stays in a coaching capacity at least. 

Looking back at last night's game, I'm pleased we got something out of that lot especially as our record against them is verging on diabolical; so coming back twice from a goal down is something we should all be very pleased about and not just because of the importance of the game. ICT played like it meant something so there's some justice in getting a point when Arbroath vs Morton sounded like they'd both assumed we'd lose and their shitfest draw would have been enough for both of them...ha!

Reckon Morton will be okay in the play offs....but I'm not betting on it.

Ditto, I know it's still been a mediocre season but what a fucking relief!
Best I've genuinely felt all season, its been grim and turgid from about the second week. Thank god its over and we've maintained our Championship status.

This season has been like being in a falling lift, hurtling down the lift shaft from August last year, only for it to stop suddenly as you are about to crash into the ground, the door opens with a wee bell ring, and Hopkins big red coupon pops his head with a big smile on his face, “going up?”

4 hours ago, Iain said:

Any chance of highlights for this game? Would like to see it without the fear.

Usually up on YouTube by the Sunday. We won’t tweet the goals like we normally would due to the Twitter blackout so I’d periodically check our YouTube channel.