The Caley v Ayr United

On 01/05/2021 at 14:48, TheScarf said:

Actually that might be the case for YouTube too so we may not see highlights until after the blackout.

Still no highlights - and you're YouTube channel isn't exactly updated regularly. Poor show, heelanders.

1 minute ago, Jazzar said:

Still no highlights - and you're YouTube channel isn't exactly updated regularly. Poor show, heelanders.

We’ve barely played at home the last 6/7 weeks.

2 minutes ago, Jazzar said:

And your point is?

We don’t put cameras up at other teams grounds when we play them? 

1 minute ago, TheScarf said:

We don’t put cameras up at other teams grounds when we play them? 

And that's your best retort for not having hightlights of a home match up in a timely fashion? I give up.

1 minute ago, Jazzar said:

And that's your best retort for not having hightlights of a home match up in a timely fashion? I give up.

You said we barely upload and I said we’ve barely played at home recently. Email the club if you’re that desperate to see them.

1 minute ago, TheScarf said:

You said we barely upload and I said we’ve barely played at home recently. Email the club if you’re that desperate to see them.

Read my post, sonny - I said your channel isn't exactly updated regularly and nothing about it being "barely updated" (though that is accurate, I grant you!). I'm ignoring you now.

3 hours ago, Jazzar said:

It’s almost as if there is a social media boycott going on.

Moaning that there are no updates when there is a well publicised boycott of social media by football clubs and players :lol: 

Anyway, here are the goals from the game so I guess highlights will follow in a day or so.

Edited by RiG

Moaning that there are no updates when there is a well publicised boycott of social media by football clubs and players :lol: 

Anyway, here are the goals from the game so I guess highlights will follow in a day or so.

Some ping from Sean Welsh to set up the first goal.

Both goals from open play were actually really good tbf.

11 minutes ago, D'Jaffo said:

Some ping from Sean Welsh to set up the first goal.

Both goals from open play were actually really good tbf.

Aye you could see the move developing during the game and I was expecting a slide rule pass rather than the chipped ball he did play. Wonderful move. Welsh has been pretty impressive recently and has featured much further up the pitch than he has done in the past. 

1 minute ago, D'Jaffo said:

Is Welsh under contract? He’s a player I’d love to see play for us albeit he does have his issues with injuries.

Aye he's got a year left.  Think we're trying to extend his deal and he seems to enjoy it up here.

5 hours ago, RiG said:

Dear oh dear, any excuse eh - stretching a point by deeming YouTube part of social media. It's far more about vids than helping trolls get all hot an' bothered, like FaceAche, Instamoan and Twatter.

Still, if I provoke you lot a bit more maybe we'll see decent highlights and the two 'dubious' penalty awards? I can but hope.