The Famous Aberdeen - European Tour 2021/22

tarapoa

13 hours ago, FortescueFotheringhamSmyth said:

...and much less tolerance of dissent.

...a bit like some of the cheerleaders on here.

I will pay £30 this time but I hope the stadium doesn't sell out, all that will encourage is an escalation in prices both for the 'walk up' supporters and eventually for the season ticket holders.

Cormack will be keeping a keen eye on how the non season ticket holders respond on Thursday night.

On 07/08/2021 at 01:46, Illgresi said:

Instead of complaining, buy a season ticket imo...

I'm alright Jack attitude. It reminds me of Norman Tebbit's "...he got on his bike and found a job" speech.

Not everyone can afford a season ticket...or some may work on Saturday afternoons and can only attend midweek matches. There can be various economic or personal reasons why supporters wouldn't or couldn't buy a season ticket but you're quite happy for those supporters to be priced out of matches it seems.

18 hours ago, Bogbrush1903 said:

I'm alright Jack attitude. It reminds me of Norman Tebbit's "...he got on his bike and found a job" speech.

Not everyone can afford a season ticket...or some may work on Saturday afternoons and can only attend midweek matches. There can be various economic or personal reasons why supporters wouldn't or couldn't buy a season ticket but you're quite happy for those supporters to be priced out of matches it seems.

£30 is pricing you out of attending a game of football? Honestly , and nothing to do with backing the clubs pricing on this, £30 doesn’t go far these days. 
While it’s not a bargain, it’s not extortionate either.

The one with his hair in a bun - Viktor Einarsson - just cut back outside after rounding up an overhit corner and curled a fair right-footer into the top corner. 1-0 Breidablik. I didn't see the 1st leg but they don't look bad. Could make the play-offs in the Championship. 

**Stream seems only 15 seconds behind**

Edited by FortescueFotheringhamSmyth
typo

HT: Stjarnan 0, Breidablik 2.

Breidablik assistant coach doing an interview pitch side before jogging to the dressing room and then coming out to warm-up the subs.

League sponsored by Pepsi Max. Very healthy. Don't want to add too many calories to all that whale blubber, well-aged fish and salted mutton. Maybe chip shops in Easterhouse & Govan should serve only Diet Irn Bru with battered Mars Bars🤔

They have some very "Game of Thrones" music though. Far more stereotypical. That's what I like to see in football.