The Famous Aberdeen - European Tour 2021/22

tarapoa

I'm in agreement with everyone that says the tickets are too pricey. Some who were never going to go anyway are more than happy to use it as an excuse not to go though.

I saw one guy saying it was too pricey and that he was all set to book a train and a hotel for the night until he saw the price. Are you really telling me the ticket being £7 - £10 or so more expensive than he initially expected is stopping him from booking a train and a hotel for Aberdeen on a Thursday evening?

29 minutes ago, Merkland Red said:

I'm in agreement with everyone that says the tickets are too pricey. Some who were never going to go anyway are more than happy to use it as an excuse not to go though.

I saw one guy saying it was too pricey and that he was all set to book a train and a hotel for the night until he saw the price. Are you really telling me the ticket being £7 - £10 or so more expensive than he initially expected is stopping him from booking a train and a hotel for Aberdeen on a Thursday evening?

Bloody hell.  Sometimes you just wish folk would admit they have zero interest in actively backing the team they claim to support, and they just want to sit at home and watch the Barclays.  No-one will think any less of them.  Well, I will.  p***ks.  

33 minutes ago, resk said:

Bloody hell.  Sometimes you just wish folk would admit they have zero interest in actively backing the team they claim to support, and they just want to sit at home and watch the Barclays.  No-one will think any less of them.  Well, I will.  p***ks.  

I like to claim I support a team, but have zero interest in actively backing them. Furtthermore, I prefer to sit at home and watch the Barclays Premier League.

1 hour ago, Merkland Red said:

That's £7-£10 that could be spend in Shore Terrace after 10pm tbf. 

45 minutes ago, resk said:

I am not attending tonight and yes it is to do with the ticket prices (allied with the opposition and current scoreline)  I am really having to watch what I spend at present (long story) and £30 is simply too much for a match that I can possibly get on a dodgy stream (and have the St Johnstone game on in the background on the BBC)

I was however at the aforementioned Akranes game in 1983....pretty much every home european tie between 1976 (E Frankfurt?) and 1987 and 1990 to 2019

3 hours ago, Busta Nut said:

Those prices are wild man.

i agreed to go and didn't want to sound like a tube backing out when i heard the prices at £35 a ticket.

So i'll suck it up and won't return anytime soon as i can't spend that kind of £. Given the opposition, a side no better than Cove Rangers, it's a joke. 

Edited by red23

1 minute ago, red23 said:

i agreed to go and didn't want to sound like a tube backing out when i heard the prices at £35 a ticket.

So i'll suck it up and won't return anytime soon as i can't spend that kind of £. Given the opposition, a side no better than Cove Rangers, it's a joke. 

Someone is grumpy today. 

Just now, red23 said:

Folk think you're a tube anyway, save your money. 

19 hours ago, Suspect Device said:

No. What they're doing is called fleecing the sheep. 😀

Except that I'm happy enough to pay up so more fool me.

I added the 'not many clubs would' due to how desperate clubs are for revenue after the last year.  Refreshing to see st johnstone do it but can understand why some clubs won't.   

PPV question and help please. I have always cast the games from my phone to the tv. 

I am trying to set up for tonight directly via the tv, getting prepared 😁. However, when i click on the link to purchase the ppv ticket it takes me to an events page with a search function with no ability to purchase. 

Can i only cast from my phone for ppv? 

Thx in advance

28 minutes ago, Highloon said:

PPV question and help please. I have always cast the games from my phone to the tv. 

I am trying to set up for tonight directly via the tv, getting prepared 😁. However, when i click on the link to purchase the ppv ticket it takes me to an events page with a search function with no ability to purchase. 

Can i only cast from my phone for ppv? 

Thx in advance

Do you have a Web browser on your TV? 

If so https://ppv.afc.co.uk should take you directly to the login page after which you should be able to select and purchase the game