Stranraer vs Dumbarton/Dumbarton vs Stranraer

Just remembered that there's another 90 minutes of this on Tuesday. Plus (I'm assuming?) potentially extra-time. Christ. Brutal.

Stranraer keep passing the ball straight out of play and we haven't really passed the ball to pass it out of play.

Stream has been fine so far and enjoying the commentary too.Definitely a bit retro..the guy sounds like David Begg.But good well balanced commentary.

As for the game I thik the 'Raer are showing us too much respect.We are pretty dire.

It has been pretty dull so far. Stranraer have had a few chances to play balls in behind but their passing has been rubbish and they don't have much control of the game in the middle of the park.

Dumbarton, as expected, just don't have any ideas going forward. They do get the ball forward but with no real intent, except Frizzell (?) running sideways with it, hoping the goal is going to magically open up in front of him.

Edited by Jaggy Snake

I think this shows we've been very much watching a League 2 side wearing Dumbarton shirts this season. Our players have a bit more confidence to play on the deck (not often but more often than usual) and we've created a couple of opportunities without being at all good. Game is there for the taking if we put Wallace on for Langan.