New Kits 2021/2022

47 minutes ago, M0rtonfc said:

my only complaint really is the daft crane, would have been so much better with nothing there, it's still smart tho and the screenshot above of the full bifta for both look cracking tbf!

It's not really just a 'daft crane's, it's the MCT logo but agree, better if that wasn't there.

Just bear in mind that the above are graphics rather than  photos of the kit. The graphics always look better.

11 minutes ago, Jamie_M said:

It's not really just a 'daft crane's, it's the MCT logo but agree, better if that wasn't there.

Just bear in mind that the above are graphics rather than  photos of the kit. The graphics always look better.

Aye ano, you know what I mean tho, just would look better if it wasn't there at all! 

Yep I am aware of that but I'm also aware that an XL home tap has simply been flung on Ledger, didn't do it justice at all.....They should have just released the graphics yesterday and then pics of the full strips on the players with correct sizes at another date, the home top does look better when it's held up tho.

1 hour ago, M0rtonfc said:

Aye ano, you know what I mean tho, just would look better if it wasn't there at all! 

Yep I am aware of that but I'm also aware that an XL home tap has simply been flung on Ledger, didn't do it justice at all.....They should have just released the graphics yesterday and then pics of the full strips on the players with correct sizes at another date, the home top does look better when it's held up tho.

Disagree they should have just used the graphics. When they are usually quite different from the actual top, that's a shite thing to do.

They most certainly should look at any images they have taken and If the top looks a bad fit or not ironed they shouldn't use it.

16 minutes ago, Jamie_M said:

Disagree they should have just used the graphics. When they are usually quite different from the actual top, that's a shite thing to do.

They most certainly should look at any images they have taken and If the top looks a bad fit or not ironed they shouldn't use it.

Nah, they just flung an XL top on a player though and didn't even have it with the correct shorts or socks, it was a pair of training shorts and trainers, at least just have pics of people holding it up or graphics to start off with, should have been launched on the players with the full correct kits,  it's annoying how shite we are with things like that.

I really like that - nice change from previous seasons and I like the subtle detail in the sleeve ends and the pattern through the red and yellow. Not a huge fan of red being the main colour for the back panel but a minor point.

Assume CBS is our “sock sponsor” - looks a bit shit but extra money I suppose…

O’Neills are proving so much better than Joma so far.

17 minutes ago, oneteaminglasgow said:

That’s very close to being very, very nice but the picture of the stadium of the back totally ruins it. 

Fitting that they're sponsored by a metal recycling firm because the back of that top is 100% tinpot. 

image.png.afded73372f5b9a2bdf838e187adcd78.png

7 minutes ago, Raith Against The Machine said:

I hadn't noticed the inside collar. Is that a Panini sticker!? 

Commemorating their great Challenge cup win...

Edit: Sorry, Challenge cup and Seaside league double winners...

Edited by Jamie_M