Kelty Hearts Thread

1 minute ago, Rossthedog said:

Strange one… I’ll keep trying. Was hoping to grab it before the friendly tomorrow night to get in with it! Looks like the club will get an extra tenner out me now haha. 

Just got it sorted… I know what it was now. Looks like they were changing the early bird  225 price to full 240 price. All good now 👍🏻

3 hours ago, leomessi1984 said:

Scoreline not great but irrelevant given the amount of trialists. A couple looked decent but couldn't see names anywhere.

Aye we didn't have any names or hints at any where we were , good run out against a team that will be looking to win the Championship, thought we were pretty good first half considering 

53 minutes ago, leomessi1984 said:

Kyle Gourlay away due to a job offshore. New keeper needed asap then. Shame as he'd done well last season.

Big loss as now need to bed in a new goalie , from what I seen last night we need a bit better than Adamson for No1 imo but best of luck to Kyle pulled off a few stunning stops last season , would take DJ back 😂

6 hours ago, leomessi1984 said:

Kyle Gourlay away due to a job offshore. New keeper needed asap then. Shame as he'd done well last season.

Left because it took until March for whoever does the lineup graphic on your socials to spell his name properly is what I heard. 

They just have.  I don't really know what to make of it to be honest.  He was brilliant for The Caley in early 2021, no idea how he was at Arbroath, and he's been playing at a Missus Bunfield club last season I believe.

3 minutes ago, TheScarf said:

They just have.  I don't really know what to make of it to be honest.  He was brilliant for The Caley in early 2021, no idea how he was at Arbroath, and he's been playing at a Missus Bunfield club last season I believe.

I mean I was really excited when we signed him but that was 2 years ago now and he looked done then, he had wee moments where you could see he was a player but they were extremely rare. His touch and wee run for Bobby Linns goal against Hamilton in October 2022 was absolutely superb but that was about all he really contributed. 

There is just no position on the park where he was not a man down because quite simply his legs no longer work - if you could amputate them off and then replace them with a working pair he may just be pretty decent but I feel like he's more than likely going to end up playing just as much as he did when he was at us and Larne - not very much and very rarely 

That is a really weird one that - good luck to the lad though he obviously still thinks he can play and maybe he will end up having a really good season if he does manage to get up to speed 

Edited by 1320Lichtie

We seem to take a punt on guys who are deemed surplus to requirements, wether too old or not good enough to push on at FT clubs Cardle, Moore , Barjonas, Agyeman , Lyon and all turned out no too bad , liked him in his early days and there will be no big pressure on him at Kelty so might be a good move for all parties , jury's out though