Kelty Hearts Thread

Evening/Morning all,

Absolutely buzzing for it, I'm interviewing your very own Michael Tidser next week through at New Central Park for my podcast "Today Wheelenterview"

This episode is for you guys, and I'd love to have you as involved as possible. That being said, are there any questions you would like me to ask Michael or any topics you would like me to focus on? Not only will this allow me to maximise the value and level of the chat, but it's a great chance to get answers from the gaffer himself. Hopefully this brings yourselves and the club just that wee bit closer.

In the meantime, to keep up to date with what's happening, you can follow the show on Twitter and Instagram. I'd also recommend giving the show a follow wherever you listen to your podcasts, as when it's released, it'll be there waiting for you. Just so happened to interview another current Fife manager recently, someone you'll all be familiar with.

I'm really looking forward to getting to know your club and manager better, and bring you a superb interview. All the best for the season ahead!

8 hours ago, charliewheelen said:

Evening/Morning all,

Absolutely buzzing for it, I'm interviewing your very own Michael Tidser next week through at New Central Park for my podcast "Today Wheelenterview"

This episode is for you guys, and I'd love to have you as involved as possible. That being said, are there any questions you would like me to ask Michael or any topics you would like me to focus on? Not only will this allow me to maximise the value and level of the chat, but it's a great chance to get answers from the gaffer himself. Hopefully this brings yourselves and the club just that wee bit closer.

In the meantime, to keep up to date with what's happening, you can follow the show on Twitter and Instagram. I'd also recommend giving the show a follow wherever you listen to your podcasts, as when it's released, it'll be there waiting for you. Just so happened to interview another current Fife manager recently, someone you'll all be familiar with.

I'm really looking forward to getting to know your club and manager better, and bring you a superb interview. All the best for the season ahead!

Sounds great! Can you ask what's happening with Adam Corbett and if he'll be back this year? Tids will give a great interview, speaks really well & honestly.

56 minutes ago, Kelheart said:

Ross Cunningham MOM second week in a row for us  and another goal , Brown will have to work his socks off to take that jersey back when fit, well done Ross 👌🏼👌🏼

Good to have competition in the for sure! Miller on the bench too & McCarvel still to come back (plus Corbett maybe....who knows 😆).

The CJ & Williamson combo up top is looking promising. Good game today, Mercer has have us balance at the back. 

Evening all,

Quick update to say I was through in Kelty yesterday interviewing Tids, turns out we stay 10 or so minutes away! 😅 Not only is he a real credit to your team, but your club was incredibly hospitable and it’s a cracking set up at New Central Park. Looking to have it out early next week, the podcast social medias will keep you up to date.

Hope you all enjoy when it’s out, I’ll share it here when ready to go also. All the best for the rest of the season!

IMG_2740.jpeg

38 minutes ago, leomessi1984 said:

Tremendous 20 minute spell in 2nd half. Well done & a cracking start to the season continues from Tids & the boys 👌

Don't think I will go all season as may upset this good run 😂😂, brilliant result today , to think I was told we had Callaghan signing in the bag maybe things happen for a reason 

Mon Kelty 

1 hour ago, Kelheart said:

Ross Cunningham he scores goals , what a great start to the season for the lad so happy for him 

He's been class. If he can stay fit he's a great player at this level Kelheart.

6 minutes ago, leomessi1984 said:

He's been class. If he can stay fit he's a great player at this level Kelheart.

Just glad he's getting a run in the team as he's been patient and waited his time , his jersey now imo , Totally buzzing for next week pal but I'm seriously considering not going as might jinx this run 😂😂

Good evening all,

Apologies for not sharing this earlier, but at long last the interview is out! Can't stress enough how much I enjoyed it, hopefully another one coming soon connected to the club. Pick you platform in the link below to listen wherever suits you. Michael made it easy for me, and you weren't lying when you said he speaks very well. Regardless, enjoy it and follow the show if you don't mind the sound of my voice. Id love to hear what you all think of it as well, so the next one is even better. Thanks again!

https://linktr.ee/Todaywheelenterivew

13 hours ago, charliewheelen said:

Good evening all,

Apologies for not sharing this earlier, but at long last the interview is out! Can't stress enough how much I enjoyed it, hopefully another one coming soon connected to the club. Pick you platform in the link below to listen wherever suits you. Michael made it easy for me, and you weren't lying when you said he speaks very well. Regardless, enjoy it and follow the show if you don't mind the sound of my voice. Id love to hear what you all think of it as well, so the next one is even better. Thanks again!

https://linktr.ee/Todaywheelenterivew

Great interview Charlie! Thanks for sharing 👍 

On 21/08/2024 at 11:36, QoS99 said:

Thoughts on Lewis O’Donnell? Meant to be joining us on loan.

Great wee player , played just about every game for us last season , him Lyon and Tidser in the centre done not too bad and now you could have two of our old players , thought he would've got a championship gig this season 

47 minutes ago, Kelheart said:

Great wee player , played just about every game for us last season , him Lyon and Tidser in the centre done not too bad and now you could have two of our old players , thought he would've got a championship gig this season 

Sounds good. My friend is a Dundee United supporter and he claims he’s their best youth prospect. Can he play further forward? We are really strong in the middle of the park so I’d worry about his game time if he’s to join.

2 hours ago, QoS99 said:

Sounds good. My friend is a Dundee United supporter and he claims he’s their best youth prospect. Can he play further forward? We are really strong in the middle of the park so I’d worry about his game time if he’s to join.

He's young so could possibly go further forward, scored a belter against Falkirk but did most of his graft in CM for us , great engine on him and got stuck in you shouldn't be disappointed if he signs on for you guys