Kelty Hearts Thread

11 hours ago, Passionate said:

What one is Lewis Martin

He's in the second bottom picture, photograph has "pre season 5" in the bottom corner. 

14 hours ago, leomessi1984 said:

Looks like Lewis Martin & one I don't recognise. Dougie Hill also still training but unsure on his role...maybe coaching.

Screenshot_20220618-164017_Samsung Internet.jpg

Screenshot_20220618-163933_Samsung Internet.jpg

21 hours ago, leomessi1984 said:

Looks like Lewis Martin & one I don't recognise. Dougie Hill also still training but unsure on his role...maybe coaching.

Screenshot_20220618-164017_Samsung Internet.jpg

Screenshot_20220618-163933_Samsung Internet.jpg

I’d have Dougie back at Central Park a good old head for what looks to be a young team.

On the other hand a coaching role maybe preferable for him.

6 hours ago, cowdenbeath said:

I’d have Dougie back at Central Park a good old head for what looks to be a young team.

On the other hand a coaching role maybe preferable for him.

More than capable of being a top defender at Lowland league still Cowden.

Apologies if it’s already been answered, but any news on admission for the game on Tuesday? Been a week since Armenia and missing the football already, so quite fancy heading along. Had a look on twitter and the website and couldn’t find anything. TIA

Edited by PSJ.84
Just seen the Partick game is on Fanbase!

Apologies if it’s already been answered, but any news on admission for the game on Tuesday? Been a week since Armenia and missing the football already, so quite fancy heading along. Had a look on twitter and the website and couldn’t find anything. TIA

Kelty just announced prices for this Friday’s games v Partick. The Tuesday game v Glenrothes, would imagine it’s up to Glenrothes to announce but Kelty haven’t said anything yet.

12 hours ago, leomessi1984 said:

Looking pretty threadbare still at this point. Sure there will be plenty of trialisists tomorrow night.

Aye a wee bit neeb but at least bulk of the squad is still there , young lad signed and looking like Martin will sign , with Philp and Mcnab able to do a half decent job anywhere they might be looking into the loan market once season starts ??? 

10 hours ago, Kelheart said:

Aye a wee bit neeb but at least bulk of the squad is still there , young lad signed and looking like Martin will sign , with Philp and Mcnab able to do a half decent job anywhere they might be looking into the loan market once season starts ??? 

100% we'll see some loans. They worked a treat last season. Barron has shown what we can offer to develop players.

12 minutes ago, leomessi1984 said:

We looked OK last night. Certainly matched Partick for the majority. Martin as the starting trialist would be a good addition. McNab for me is way off it at this level now though. 

Good to hear Martin got through the game, he's had absolutely no luck with injuries and everytime he comes back it flares up. He's certainly a good player for this level.