Kelty Hearts Thread

2 hours ago, leomessi1984 said:

Interesting game Saturday. The game against Sollihull Moors two years ago was a real highlight. Linfield should be clear favourites for this one but looking forward to it! 

Linfield almost in champions league to playing the Maroon Machine 😂😂, Finlayson will be giving them the lowdown on us no doubt but think we might sneak a win , looking forward to it 

3 hours ago, Salvo Montalbano said:

What was the crowd like? Many over from Belfast? Interesting that Higgy scored a pen in normal time but missed in the shoot-out. 

Headed along to the game today. Big away support I thought but seemed to be a lot of local Rangers in. I think the crowd attendance was read out as something like 1300. 

https://youtube.com/@DerekTaylor84

On 14/12/2022 at 12:14, Fae_the_'briggs said:

Nae luck mate, none of those, and away too. Still a good chance to progress though. 

Ha ha I know was thinking good cash from attendances or a good chance of beating Clyde , wee pre cup tie tomorrow at QoS if on see how we fair up , not getting results  on the road this season somehow 

28 minutes ago, Kelheart said:

... not getting results  on the road this season somehow 

... don't worry, we're usually very charitable in assisting away teams with that particular condition ...

On 16/12/2022 at 19:37, Kelheart said:

... wee pre cup tie tomorrow at QoS if on see how we fair up , not getting results  on the road this season somehow 

On 16/12/2022 at 20:07, Otis Blue said:

... don't worry, we're usually very charitable in assisting away teams with that particular condition ...

... and ... I rest my case ...!

1 hour ago, onecowden said:

Excellent result yesterday. Finding your feet now and consolidating. That would be the aim pre season I’d imagine. 

Said from the start it’s about staying up this season , consolidating and pushing on if possible , think championship would be a step too far for us overall if truth be told as almost all well established full time teams , gladly plod away at this level with the odd playoff chance and cup runs , the run we have been on the last few years has been phenomenal but it is getting a lot more difficult  football wise as expected , just glad to be part of it and did it when we did as Scottish football will see a good few new teams entering the football league in the next decade or so 

22 minutes ago, Otis Blue said:

... and ... I rest my case ...!

Ma neebur was there and said you guys stopped playing after going ahead , let us back into it and we deserved it in the end , tight league , fine margins no any real consistency with any team except Dunfermline, we are only 6 off playoffs same as you guys , any team managing some sort of run will be in with a shout of them 

Halfway through our season and if we had won today would’ve been 3 points off playoffs but not to be , but still in it , leagues as tight as and all to play for , Pars grinding out the wins which will I think see them champs , rest a free fir  all , we really need our best 13 /14 fit to give us options as the rest really not cutting it at this level or even getting a chance to get on to show what they can do so tells me not much

So halfway report should read trying really hard but could do better 

Merry Xmas all 

21 hours ago, leomessi1984 said:

How have we not won that today.....

Probably edged it slightly but we are lacking that killer finisher for all the good build up we have , maybe get someone in ?? Will that be Low away as well ? Should try get Smith on loan from hearts and Macilroy from Killie that would do nicely 

Happy new year and hope 23 is a gid yin