Kelty Hearts Thread

19 minutes ago, Dunning1874 said:

I thought Thomson was far more to blame than Gourlay for the third.

The first half was similar to the first half of the League Cup game in Kelty being the better team, but I don't think you were as good in the first half yesterday as in the League Cup. Where you were very tidy in midfield in both games, in the League Cup you were also cutting us open at will and it genuinely wouldn't have been flattering had it been 3-0 at half-time, yesterday you absolutely should have been ahead by half-time but it wasn't nearly as dominant, with the tidy passing and  control of midfield not translating to nearly as many chances. Although the decision to shoot when a ball to two totally unmarked men 10 yards out was on was wild.

Again like the League Cup game, the subs totally changed the game for us, we're a different team with natural width and no Power slowing everything down. Kelty could not cope with the pressing at all and while 4-1 was flattering, aided by ridiculous defending, we were comfortably the better side in the end.

Power was stinking. If he's like that weekly for you I can see why Ton fans are not keen on him. Deserved win for you guys after the second half for sure.

5 minutes ago, Kelheart said:

How much are we missing Tam , so much of the ball but can't do much with it today 

Tough day at the office. Still really competitive but Owens is super raw in there & Jason (as much as I hate to say it it) is massively slowing down in recent games. Still creating chances & great possession but definitely too leaky at the back.

2 minutes ago, leomessi1984 said:

Tough day at the office. Still really competitive but Owens is super raw in there & Jason (as much as I hate to say it it) is massively slowing down in recent games. Still creating chances & great possession but definitely too leaky at the back.

No complaints on effort but as you say defensively we are getting punished down the centre, Thomson is getting caught out a bit now 

Corbett rightly our Mom today don't see why he can't go  into  CH to give JT a break , put Billy Owens out to RB , would also like to see Cunningham start in place of O'Donnell and McKluskey in for Bavidge to give us extra body in midfield , give the young loanees a wee stint in the bench and get our own players starting , O'Donnel and Bavidge both been more than decent by the way but Cunningham and McKluskey haven't done anything wrong to be bench warmers either 

8 hours ago, Kelheart said:

Corbett rightly our Mom today don't see why he can't go  into  CH to give JT a break , put Billy Owens out to RB , would also like to see Cunningham start in place of O'Donnell and McKluskey in for Bavidge to give us extra body in midfield , give the young loanees a wee stint in the bench and get our own players starting , O'Donnel and Bavidge both been more than decent by the way but Cunningham and McKluskey haven't done anything wrong to be bench warmers either 

Cunningham has been really good this season & will be frustrated that he's not starting. Stef likely more suited to a sub role though I think. Would imagine we have agreed playing time clauses with Bavidge & O'Donnell in their loan deals, who luckily have decent.

3 hours ago, leomessi1984 said:

Cunningham has been really good this season & will be frustrated that he's not starting. Stef likely more suited to a sub role though I think. Would imagine we have agreed playing time clauses with Bavidge & O'Donnell in their loan deals, who luckily have decent.

Acht am just nit picking actually really neeb enjoying watching us this season , not going to win all our games but the way we concede sometimes is pish and preventable , still would've took your hand off for this position at this stage in the season before a ball was kicked

Mon Kelty 

3 hours ago, Kelheart said:

Acht am just nit picking actually really neeb enjoying watching us this season , not going to win all our games but the way we concede sometimes is pish and preventable , still would've took your hand off for this position at this stage in the season before a ball was kicked

Mon Kelty 

Agreed. We've been entertaining every game. If we cut out the errors we'll be right in about it.

Next up the mighty Stirling Albion visit Kelty, Stirling edging us out with a late winner at Forthbank last time out but couldn't get a fag paper between us performance wise that day so surely another tight affair coming up, we just need to tighten up at the back as we are scoring goals 

Mon Kelty

Think it might well be @Kelheart. Have to say that Kelty have impressed me so far this season, and I thought you played well at Forthbank. Like many, I thought you were destined for League 2 with your reduced budget but Tidser seems to have assembled a good squad through there. 

37 minutes ago, BB_Bino said:

Think it might well be @Kelheart. Have to say that Kelty have impressed me so far this season, and I thought you played well at Forthbank. Like many, I thought you were destined for League 2 with your reduced budget but Tidser seems to have assembled a good squad through there. 

Was equally impressed with a well organised Stirling team compared two our meetings in League 2 , will be highs and lows for both us this season but certainly not the worse two teams to be watching this season , hope it's a decent game but would also take a shite game and a last minute winner for  us 😂

Can't believe we are sitting 3rd at the moment after 11 games absolutely amazing stuff from the lads , not counting chickens yet and survival in the league is still the main priority but we can maybe start thinking why can't we make promotion play offs it's just a big free for all after Falkirk and Hamilton 

Just now, andrew21 said:

Nae luck Hamilton away.

What's happening at the club website ? Latest result Dumbarton 1-3 Kelty, league table stuck at everyone played five games, no player stats for the season. 

Aye not an ideal choice but leagues gotta be their priority this season so you just never know 

website appears to be a bit neglected but we don't have the media team we once had I don't think and also highlights the work Dean put into the club when here , look at Raith now 

19 hours ago, Kelheart said:

Aye not an ideal choice but leagues gotta be their priority this season so you just never know 

website appears to be a bit neglected but we don't have the media team we once had I don't think and also highlights the work Dean put into the club when here , look at Raith now 

Twitter & Facebook still on point but agree the website needs a boost. 

Disappointed to get the Hamilton tie, would have loved Tranent or a Bonnyrigg to bring up some old rivalry 😄