Kelty Hearts Thread

6 hours ago, leomessi1984 said:

Awesome news as young Lewis stays with us till EOS 😀

FB_IMG_1704970040804.thumb.jpg.73a0c26957f62b0eb7955e8be2db0115.jpg 

Brilliant keeping him till end of season , hopefully a defender or 2 in as well before window closes , at least 1 is a must surely 

On 11/01/2024 at 21:00, Kelheart said:

Just noticed Callum Davidson  is Queens Park manager , wonder if that lets Tam come back to us playing now ??? 

Doubtful, would imagine he'll be absorbed into the new structure.

Showed yesterday why we need another central defender. We really struggle with Goss & route one down our throat.

21 minutes ago, leomessi1984 said:

Doubtful, would imagine he'll be absorbed into the new structure.

Showed yesterday why we need another central defender. We really struggle with Goss & route one down our throat.

Defo neeb , don't get me wrong we should've won yesterday but we are always good for giving goals away , to me we just switched off when Tidser went off , shows you we still really need his  leadership on the pitch, probably shows us a wee bit short of game management at this level . Young Cameron away now as well so absolutely no cover at CH but can't blame him when a centre mid gets the nod before you for that position last week , defo need a bit of cover 

4 hours ago, Kelheart said:

Defo neeb , don't get me wrong we should've won yesterday but we are always good for giving goals away , to me we just switched off when Tidser went off , shows you we still really need his  leadership on the pitch, probably shows us a wee bit short of game management at this level . Young Cameron away now as well so absolutely no cover at CH but can't blame him when a centre mid gets the nod before you for that position last week , defo need a bit of cover 

Yeah must be someone coming in this week with Cameron away. Great attitude but not good enough/ ready for L1 level. He'll do well at Bo'ness Athletic who can clearly develop a player.

Jamie Walker signs a full time contract with Dundalk , cracking player who Tids took a punt on and was playing really well , all the best to him , now we definitely need a couple of defenders in through the door 

20 minutes ago, Kelheart said:

Jamie Walker signs a full time contract with Dundalk , cracking player who Tids took a punt on and was playing really well , all the best to him , now we definitely need a couple of defenders in through the door 

A loss but we'll have gotten a fee and hopefully strengthen quickly.

21 minutes ago, leomessi1984 said:

A loss but we'll have gotten a fee and hopefully strengthen quickly.

Actually thought he was injured as well but looking more likely he was probably not getting played just in case of an injury , best of luck to him and just shows what a good place Kelty is for progressing your career as a few now back playing FT football and breaking into first teams after being here , Training tonight so maybe an announcement of a signing or 2 😂😂, wishful I know but we live in hope 

Edited by Kelheart

3 minutes ago, leomessi1984 said:

East Kilbride in for Tiwi....

Seen that. Hasn't he got 2 years left on his contract? EK would need to stump up a wad of cash.

I'd keep him if I were Kelty. Good prospect who could/should still burst into life and be more influential.

On EK, I see Liam Brown has been transfer listed. He's one that could find his way to L1.

6 hours ago, CoveRangers1922 said:

Seen that. Hasn't he got 2 years left on his contract? EK would need to stump up a wad of cash.

I'd keep him if I were Kelty. Good prospect who could/should still burst into life and be more influential.

On EK, I see Liam Brown has been transfer listed. He's one that could find his way to L1.

Don't think Tiwi dropping down the leagues to get game time and confidence would do any harm , maybe a loan would suits us better though as there is definitely something there 

Kelty apparently linked with a loan deal for Brody Paterson as a replacement for Walker , at you guys last year, any good ?? 

16 minutes ago, Kelheart said:

Don't think Tiwi dropping down the leagues to get game time and confidence would do any harm , maybe a loan would suits us better though as there is definitely something there 

Kelty apparently linked with a loan deal for Brody Paterson as a replacement for Walker , at you guys last year, any good ?? 

Agreed, loan deal would work much better for Kelty.

We seen very little of Brody as he got injured 2nd game for us after signing last January. He would be brilliant for L1 in my opinion, way better than any left back we have currently. Must admit i thought his next move would be to us.

He did well for the Diamonds at this level when only 19/20. Feel he could develop and play a league higher at some stage in his career so would undoubtedly be a strong bit of business. He's from Kirkcaldy i believe so would add to the rumour of a link to Kelty.

Thought Tiwi would have been fine at League One level. Down to the Lowland League and back in League Two next year mind you. Still time

1 hour ago, leomessi1984 said:

Must be a few incoming soon with Tiwi away now too.

Only two recognised defenders on the squad atm 😆

I know squeaky bum time , will still consider it a good window if we hold on to Lyon and Moore 

Oware away but progressing his coaching career so can't blame him 

Walker getting full time football so can't blame him either 

Tiwi a wee tad out his depth probably at this level so can't blame him either but we should hopefully now bring in 2 more that will improve an already half decent squad 

In Tids we trust 

20 minutes ago, PedroMoutinho said:

How did Tiwi do for you guys? He was someone I wouldn’t have minded Falkirk having a look at given his record at Bo’Ness but he doesn’t seem to have had a huge impact at Kelty.

Started off like a house on fire. Scored 4 or 5 in the first 4 games in the Cup as well as a few in preseason. Seemed to tail off after that & found himself on the bench mainly. Clearly a confidence player as the tools are all there. He should blitz the LL.

Edited by leomessi1984