Kelty Hearts Thread

On 04/02/2024 at 17:33, Kelheart said:

That's great Leo , few Hamilton fans not happy he's out on loan , missing Moore and Cunningham from squad yesterday I see as well , hopefully Moore not too far away from a return as will improve us further 

Aye O'Donnell & Moore make a big difference to that starting 11. Was it a straight red for O'Donnell last week? 

14 hours ago, leomessi1984 said:

Aye O'Donnell & Moore make a big difference to that starting 11. Was it a straight red for O'Donnell last week? 

Aye think it was can't recall him being booked beforehand , Thomson was yellowed that's only one I remember , trying to block it from memory 😂😂

7 hours ago, Kelheart said:

Big game the night at NCP hopefully pick up full points and another clean sheet wouldn't go amiss , midweek games can sometimes be unpredictable though , 2-0 Kelty 🙏🏻😁

Last one certainly was 😆

Hopefully a strong performance & expected win.

Decent Tuesday evening viewing , EC will be gutted with the chances they missed first half , probably should've had 3 , defo the one no 7 was clean through , we looked sloppy at the back for 15/20 mins and they took one of their chances , great header by McGlynn for equaliser and then to be fair would say we pretty much bossed the game , got another couple (bit of class from Cunningham )and then switched off at the end , EC have a cracking few youngsters in their team but a very welcome 3 points in the bag the night 

Edited by Kelheart

7 minutes ago, Kelheart said:

Decent Tuesday evening viewing , EC will be gutted with the chances they missed first half , probably should've had 3 , defo the one no 7 was clean through , we looked sloppy at the back for 15/20 mins and they took one of their chances , great header by McGlynn for equaliser and then to be fair would say we pretty much bossed the game , got another couple (bit of class from Cunningham )and then switched off at the end , EC have a cracking few youngsters in their team but a very welcome 3 points in the bag the night 

They swarmed us a bit in the opening 20 but overall a deserved win.

Billy Owens was all at sea first half but much better second. Cunningham light up the game with that lob for the third. Hopefully we see him more involved as there is some ability there.

Well it's the midterm break and happy to report we are 2 points , 4 goals and 2 places better off than this stage of play last season 

Tidser has performed a minor miracle this season after basically starting from scratch , the football is good to watch and they all seem to be buying into what he wants to do , obviously a few hiccups along the way even yesterday score suggests we took a hiding but actually could've just as easy won the game 

Mid term report B+ 😂😂

Falkirk fan here hoping to make it along to the game on Saturday. Any idea how long they let people in for after kick off as I doubt I’ll be at the ground until about 3.10-15. Cheers.

On 18/02/2024 at 16:26, Kelheart said:

Well it's the midterm break and happy to report we are 2 points , 4 goals and 2 places better off than this stage of play last season 

Tidser has performed a minor miracle this season after basically starting from scratch , the football is good to watch and they all seem to be buying into what he wants to do , obviously a few hiccups along the way even yesterday score suggests we took a hiding but actually could've just as easy won the game 

Mid term report B+ 😂😂

My assessment from afar was proved pretty much right then, all with a lot less money at his disposal if I understand correctly.... impressive stuff. 

3 hours ago, WHW said:

Falkirk fan here hoping to make it along to the game on Saturday. Any idea how long they let people in for after kick off as I doubt I’ll be at the ground until about 3.10-15. Cheers.

Falkirk fans get in at the community centre end and always a few committee members at the turnstiles for the whole game so should be someone there keeping an eye right up to HT at least , hope you enjoy your visit but not too much 😂

1 hour ago, Kelheart said:

Falkirk fans get in at the community centre end and always a few committee members at the turnstiles for the whole game so should be someone there keeping an eye right up to HT at least , hope you enjoy your visit but not too much 😂

Cheers mate, all the best for the rest of the season other than the two games against you. 😂

3 hours ago, AJ1981 said:

My assessment from afar was proved pretty much right then, all with a lot less money at his disposal if I understand correctly.... impressive stuff. 

Very much a better feel around the place & a better team. We've taken a couple of humpings but are playing attractive football and providing real positive energy. Tidser has been great for his first season & only see him getting better.