Kelty Hearts Thread

1 hour ago, Kelheart said:

Could help during the week and still play for us though I'd think 🤔 

The clubs have agreed that he'll be there on match days for us. Whether he eventually returns to play for Kelty will likely depend on Nuijten being given the job permanently here or not.

Popped into the socal club a wee while back with the old man dropping off some medals and team photos from Kelty Hearts and Kelty Rangers from the 1950s. Looked like the social club was getting busier when I left at about 2; never saw any Montrose fans in but saw their team bus arrive. Good to keep that link with the old days.

3 hours ago, Zanetti said:

The clubs have agreed that he'll be there on match days for us. Whether he eventually returns to play for Kelty will likely depend on Nuijten being given the job permanently here or not.

For me he needs to be released if this is true. He's the club captain and should ne at our games regardless of if he's fit or not.

Edited by leomessi1984

1 hour ago, leomessi1984 said:

We were flat today. Fairly even game overall & two teams at the same level for me. Fair play Montrose who go up the road with the three points.

We seem to miss Tidser big time when he's not on the park too. 

Not the best Kelty performance, but deserved a draw. Moore's miss in the first half will probably haunt him for some time to come.

5 hours ago, Kelheart said:

Wonder if we will be in the market for anyone this transfer window ?? , possibly a CH ? , kinda wishing Higgy & Cardle had signed on for another season as feel we are missing that experience   up the top end of the pitch at the moment 

That lad you signed from Bo’ness was getting talked up all over after the place after the League Cup. He has hardly played against us and looked out his depth both games. How has he been doing? 

1 hour ago, BPM Again said:

That lad you signed from Bo’ness was getting talked up all over after the place after the League Cup. He has hardly played against us and looked out his depth both games. How has he been doing? 

Was really good pre season and looked a player but looks to have lost a bit of confidence in every department , got to remember the jump up in quality though and to be fair it took Agyeman a season to find his feet with us , give the lad time and think he will turn out a decent player for us 

3 hours ago, leomessi1984 said:

O'Ware now officially away. Good memories for him & best of luck!

We'll need to strengthen there for sure in the January window.

Agree neeb Thomson will be lucky to manage the whole season so another experienced head would do nicely although Corbett could slip in there with Billy Owens at RB , if we can't  extend Owens loan from Hamilton which now looks a must 

On 20/12/2023 at 23:30, Kelheart said:

Agree neeb Thomson will be lucky to manage the whole season so another experienced head would do nicely although Corbett could slip in there with Billy Owens at RB , if we can't  extend Owens loan from Hamilton which now looks a must 

100%. We've got to push hard to keep all the loan boys.

Well that's a wrap for 2023 , unfortunately no game yesterday so will that be the last we see of Bavidge, Owens and O donell in the Kelty maroon , hopefully not as all got as much game time as humanly possible and all did well , but If so then Tidser will probably have to look at more loans certainly in defence where we are well short imo. All in all well happy with what I'm seeing on and off the park at Kelty , crowds are down a bit but has a lot to do with the cost of tickets now unfortunately but the team are playing some decent football compared to last season so more of the same please in the new year 

Happy new year all when it comes 

3 hours ago, Kelheart said:

Well that's a wrap for 2023 , unfortunately no game yesterday so will that be the last we see of Bavidge, Owens and O donell in the Kelty maroon , hopefully not as all got as much game time as humanly possible and all did well , but If so then Tidser will probably have to look at more loans certainly in defence where we are well short imo. All in all well happy with what I'm seeing on and off the park at Kelty , crowds are down a bit but has a lot to do with the cost of tickets now unfortunately but the team are playing some decent football compared to last season so more of the same please in the new year 

Happy new year all when it comes 

Info is the decision from parent clubs will be made this week. Can see Owens staying & maybe Bavidge but O'Donnell likely to get a crack in the Utd match squads, reminds me of the Barron loan where he really pushed on after leaving us.

In Tidser we trust! 

5 hours ago, leomessi1984 said:

Info is the decision from parent clubs will be made this week. Can see Owens staying & maybe Bavidge but O'Donnell likely to get a crack in the Utd match squads, reminds me of the Barron loan where he really pushed on after leaving us.

In Tidser we trust! 

Wouldn't be upset by that as Cunningham would slot in nicely and maybe another loan defender that can play CH , LB if possible for cover 

Happy new year when it comes neeb