G'Day! Ange's Gap Year Celtic Euro Backpacking Tour 2021/22.

13 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

Atletico are well off it so you'd imagine they'll turn into their dirty, shithousing best that they are often known for under Simeone.

Celtic fans will declare it as a war crime.

If that's Atletico off it they must be some team because they've looked pretty good. Great game, Celtic have been good but think Atletico will have enough

Hartson thinking the Atletico player went down too easy for the penalty. OK John.

Its hilarious behaviour when it  happens against either of the OF. Rodgers shaking his head on the sidelines at the decision made it even sweeter.

Payback for the years of decisions that have gone for you and will continue to do so forever at domestic level.

Bitter? As a provincial fan it's hard not to be when the OF are involved.

Just now, BukyOHare said:

Hartson thinking the Atletico player went down too easy for the penalty. OK John.

Its hilarious behaviour when it  happens against either of the OF. Rodgers shaking his head on the sidelines at the decision made it even sweeter.

Payback for the years of decisions that have gone for you and will continue to do so forever at domestic level.

Bitter? As a provincial fan it's hard not to be when the OF are involved.

He was shaking his head at Taylor giving the foul away…

Hartson can’t be defended though.

I've not seen any different angles so maybe it was really obvious but I genuinely thought that the actual penalty itself was going to be checked to see if Hart got a touch.

If not then it should have been a foul for it not touching anyone else before the takers second touch. I don't think I've ever seen it happen and only something I've learned from video games.

2 minutes ago, shizzlemanizzle said:

As an Ayr fan I’m delighted about this score line. Can anyone enlighten me as to when I should expect the coefficient cheque to arrive at Somerset Park? 

I hear the money's being held hostage until the town sorts out it's wee 'train station constantly on f**king fire' thing.

8 minutes ago, shizzlemanizzle said:

As an Ayr fan I’m delighted about this score line. Can anyone enlighten me as to when I should expect the coefficient cheque to arrive at Somerset Park? 

Dunno, but I believe the money is resting in the SFA's account.