English Premier League 2021/22 Season

2 hours ago, Satoshi said:

Lies, you were posting pish about the evidence being faked long before anyone mentioned prison rape (which incidentally was one person).

And nobody has claimed 'absolute guilt' prior to the police investigation. You have 100% made this up because you are in a hole of defending abhorrent behaviour. Seriously check it. Nobody mentioned the words absolute guilt but you - it's a total fabrication. 

What you have posted above isn't an unreasonable view (just a bit weird to stick up for the accused in such a case) but what you posted previously absolutely is, and you have been rightly called out on it.

Maybe you have learned hence your contrition but I doubt it, you don't like powerful men (or any men maybe) being accused of sexual assault and domestic violence and will always leap to their defence. Something you have to deal with I guess.

Third time trying this tactic - I can't deal with it so I'll ignore it.

It's painfully transparent. You really can't think you're fooling anyone, right?

Additionally, on Greenwood he was named as the worlds most valuable player not that long ago (in terms of transmarket value not performance). This was a massive stretch, Pedri is both younger and a far better player than Greenwood ever was (or ever would be). He won't be appearing on such lists ever again. Good.

Edit: You were exactly the kind of person backing up Harvey Weinstein when multiple women accused him (or Bill Cosby for that matter). I hope you understood why your pish has to be called out - people like you are part of the problem. You are enablers and victim blamers - wait until the verdict is a rubbish smoksecreen for such behaviour. 

What an absolute heads-gone.

I did not suggest the public evidence was faked. You have repeatedly claimed that I did so. You are lying. I only said that it needed to be verified. That’s part of the police investigation. Normal stuff.

You say that nobody has claimed absolute guilt. That’s not true either, plenty of people have. 

You claim I have “defended abhorrent behaviour”. This is a lie. I have defended no behaviour, abhorrent or otherwise. 

You then say that what I have posted above isn’t an unreasonable view. It’s been my consistent view throughout. 

You are all over the shop and need to have a lie down. We’ll deal with your difficulty with the legal definition of “innocence” some other time. 

8 hours ago, yoda said:

Burnley selling Chris Wood to Newcastle for £25m and then replacing him with Wout Weghorst for £12m is very good business. 

That looks like quite a signing for Burnley. I'd have thought he'd have plenty more illustrious options tbh.

Up to £40 million for dopey Alli - https://www.skysports.com/football/news/11095/12529671/dele-alli-everton-in-talks-with-tottenham-over-permanent-move-for-midfielder-worth-40m 😂

ETA - Reports now say that it's an appearance-based deal with the first £10 million to be paid after he's played in 22 games. So cash due until next season.

Edited by Bishop Briggs

2 hours ago, DeeTillEhDeh said:

£13 million for a 29 year old jobber like Dan Burn tells you that Newcastle have more money than sense.

I don’t think that’s so much a reflection of Newcastle, but more a sad indictment of what the going rates are for “cheap” mediocrity. Signings with a single figure in front of the “million” are needle in a haystack stuff and have been close to non-existent in the Barclays for ages now.

Edited by 8MileBU