Motherwell v Hibernian

Just now, The_Kincardine said:

'angry and ineffectual' would be how I'd describe him against us last year.  I thought he was better for Accies - but maybe that';s about expectations.

Agreed. My family around me are all Rangers fans so I watch a few games. No way near as much as a p***k as Porteous though. 

Just now, Desp said:

Enjoyed that. Never a pen, btw. Liking the look of Slattery, will be a big player when he's up to speed. Van Veen looking superb. Great finish. 

Carroll needs hooked. Great balls for the goals but can't fucking defend. 

Boyle is, ermmm, streetwise shall we say. Amazed that Hibs haven't had anyone booked yet. 

There will be more goals. 

It was a stick on pen and Boyle is getting smashed to bits by Motherwell defenders.

1 minute ago, Cardle is Magic said:

It was a stick on pen and Boyle is getting smashed to bits by Motherwell defenders.

I am hoping for a Boyle dive and ref to even it up by giving a pen - just for the seethe.

'angry and ineffectual' would be how I'd describe him against us last year.  I thought he was better for Accies - but maybe that';s about expectations.
Gogic is great at putting himself in front of everything. He's a warrior and will never pull out of a challenge. However, even at Accies, he was incapable of passing the ball more than 5 yards. With us constantly being on the back foot, you saw the best of him.

I think most Accies fans were happy for him to move to Hibs, he done a good job for us and I think we all knew that Hibs may have been a jump too far but at least he'd get a decent payday from it.

Just now, Empty It said:

If Boyle stayed on his feet he'd be a decent player, spends 80% of every game rolling around on the floor.

Away and play wi the buses ya radge - he is being booted up and down that wing.

13 minutes ago, TheScarf said:

He’s pony isn’t he.

11 minutes ago, well fan for life said:

I really liked him a Motherwell but goodness me his legs have gone completely. A properly empty jersey now.

He was decent at times last year but he's not just slow now, he really struggles to recover as well. Not good enough with the ball anymore to justify it. Can't wait for Mueller to arrive or McKay to get a run 

11 minutes ago, Frankly, Mr Shankly said:

Gogic confuses me. I still don’t know if he’s a good midfielder or not.

He has his uses but in games where we need to try and dominate midfield he's a waste of a jersey