United (Ayr) v United (Dundee)

AUFC 1910

2 minutes ago, Gibby82 said:

Is the bigger minter a load of bairns enjoying themselves at their first away game in 18 months, or a Dundee fan scanning social media for videos of said incident. Away and have a beer mate, Dundee won the day.

Your post is probably the biggest minter. f**k sake. :lol:

Is the bigger minter a load of bairns enjoying themselves at their first away game in 18 months, or a Dundee fan scanning social media for videos of said incident. Away and have a beer mate, Dundee won the day.

That video

100%

46 minutes ago, itzdrk said:

wouldn't say any of it was enjoyable but it was an improvement from Arbroath, Dundee United aren't up to much, we were deservedly ahead until Baird did Baird hings.  We were a bit unadventurous after we went down to 10 but not troubled.  Penalties are penalties, Siegrist the difference over the course of the game and no surprise he wins the shootout for DU

The ramblings of either a Killie fan , an Ayr United hater or just a bellend . Could be all three . 

1 hour ago, mishtergrolsch said:

You're trying to get sense out of someone that struggles to read. Just let him have his fun and he'll toodle off when he gets bored - don't waste your time.

I do struggle to read your pish posts right enough.... the fact that I sense your seethe... no boredom here

The ramblings of either a Killie fan , an Ayr United hater or just a bellend . Could be all three . 

I don’t really see what he’s said there that’s incorrect.

It was a bit of an improvement on previous weeks but that’s because we weren’t expected to take the game to Dundee Utd and could try and hit them on the counter attack. Our starting eleven was one that made it clear we wanted penalties from the start.

6 minutes ago, North British said:

You are so boring man. Shut yer hole. 

22 minutes ago, D'Jaffo said:

I don’t really see what he’s said there that’s incorrect.

It was a bit of an improvement on previous weeks but that’s because we weren’t expected to take the game to Dundee Utd and could try and hit them on the counter attack. Our starting eleven was one that made it clear we wanted penalties from the start.

I really enjoyed the game and thought we played really well, especially the second half. lots of decent action, good strikes on goal, excellent saves, decent atmosphere and ultimately thought we were done over by a very soft penalty.

I'll take that every week thanks.

3 minutes ago, WATTOO said:

I really enjoyed the game and thought we played really well, especially the second half. lots of decent action, good strikes on goal, excellent saves, decent atmosphere and ultimately thought we were done over by a very soft penalty.

I'll take that every week thanks.

We most definitely took the game to Dundee United in the second half too. By far the better side. 

1 hour ago, 1nickydevlin said:

Wait a min did I remember seeing a blonde lassie invade the pitch after you lot scored too equalise ?

Yip, dancing around filming herself on the pitch for what seemed liked an age. Then running around the railway end trying to hide from the stewards 

Well seeing fans have been locked out for over a year, when an equaliser v us is pitch invasion worthy