Friday night under the lights - Rangers v Dunfermline

After the first 20 minutes I was genuinely pleased we kept it to 5.

We probably shouldn’t expect any better from these utter c***s, but the home fans making (disability?) gestures and continually shouting “m**go” to someone who genuinely has a disability is pretty fucking low.

6 hours ago, Grant228 said:

Fucking hell, supporting Rangers?

The absolute state eh this guy. 

Not particularIy,  i cheer anyone playing Dunfermline  🤪

Of course, sensationalist posts tend to lack accuracy, and you in particular love to draw baseless conclusions. I'd be just as happy for the 'Tic to beat Dunfermline 5-0.

PS - NICE SCORE EH? :)

Edited by Raith_Raver

6 hours ago, smpar said:

You must be a closet ***. I’d love to see the Rovers get torn into these bigots.

I must be? Another one who can't reason.  I'm pleased for anyone who beats Dunfermline 5-0 :)

Edited by Raith_Raver

14 hours ago, SANTAN said:

Right considering the other thread has gone and I wouldn't be posting in it anyway it's time to pay up 

@Cardle is Magic I'll be generous and take away the petty charity choices and go for one that I'm sure means a lot to a lot of people. 

https://www.cancerresearchuk.org/get-involved/donate

Screenshot for proof please. 

Screenshot_20210728-151920_Chrome.jpg

@Cardle is Magic

Bump. You were on the site a few hours ago but haven't responded yet buddy. 

8 hours ago, smpar said:

We probably shouldn’t expect any better from these utter c***s, but the home fans making (disability?) gestures and continually shouting “m**go” to someone who genuinely has a disability is pretty fucking low.

Really surprised to hear this 

Oh wait, no I’m not 

Like the previous incarnation this club sadly attracts some absolute fucking lowlifes, genuinely the worst out country has to offer 

Really surprised to hear this 
Oh wait, no I’m not 
Like the previous incarnation this club sadly attracts some absolute fucking lowlifes, genuinely the worst out country has to offer 

It was bad enough just to see and hear it without context, even worse when I realised they were actually targeting someone.

It would be completely unacceptable to point at a disabled section and shout that kind of thing, so what makes them think it’s acceptable when they’re in the stand?

11 hours ago, smpar said:

This didn't happen,  or so they'll claim despite plenty of people witnessing it.  It's all a conspiracy in their eyes. 

11 hours ago, smpar said:

I noticed that p***k making the gestures as well. Very much uneducated wee boy

12 hours ago, smpar said:

things-that-never-happened-jeopardy.gif

3 hours ago, Fae_the_'briggs said:

This didn't happen,  or so they'll claim despite plenty of people witnessing it.  It's all a conspiracy in their eyes. 

2 hours ago, bennett said:

things-that-never-happened-jeopardy.gif

Cue Bennett. :lol: