Friday night under the lights - Rangers v Dunfermline

I am so bad at gambling. I put on more than 3 goals, Hagi and Roofe to score but I've put on over 2 cards and 8 corners. Every time I get the bookings or goalscorers correct i then fumble the bag on the minor details. 

26 minutes ago, 'WellDel said:

Has anyone ever managed two teams to relegation from the same division in successive seasons before? On this performance I think Grant could be yer man.

Not exactly the same thing, but Kenny Black managed Airdrie to back-to-back relegation-placed finishes in 08/09 and 09/10, but was spared the first relegation by Livingston being demoted from tier 2 to 4 due to their financial situation.

8 minutes ago, Thereisalight.. said:

Cant decide if rangers are playing really well or if dunfermline are just utter dug meat 

Tricky.  Looking at us tonight and comparing it to our past 3 games I reckon we'd be in with a decent shot of the Championship.

5 minutes ago, Nightmare said:

Not exactly the same thing, but Kenny Black managed Airdrie to back-to-back relegation-placed finishes in 08/09 and 09/10, but was spared the first relegation by Livingston being demoted from tier 2 to 4 due to their financial situation.

Enjoying a read of this thread till you reminded me about Kenny Black's managerial "achievements" with us!  He went on to be rescued by Levein and somehow was an international coach! Ouch.

18 minutes ago, Bishop Briggs said:

Grant played the same formation at home to the Jags last Saturday and we pumped them 3-0.

It’s a bit stupid Isn’t it.

Have we gone 4-4-2?    

Presuming he’s not intending to play thomas at wingback,  not that he wouldn’t.

Edited by parsforlife