Thursday Night Football Thread, 2021/22

lichtie23

The Jets D is horrendous, you'd expect Salah to have schemed up something with his background

Taylor with an 80 yard TD. Must be over 250 yards on the ground for the Colts with 6 minutes left in the 3rd

Edited by gc_smfc

Ravens should be pretty comfortable tonight 
This could get really ugly tbh.
There are three OL players tied for the most pressures allowed in the NFL this year (37 pressures allowed each). Eichenberg (Mia), Davis (Mia), Jackson (Mia). It's not even as if they can run block either. So so bad.

7 hours ago, magic sign said:

This could get really ugly tbh.
There are three OL players tied for the most pressures allowed in the NFL this year (37 pressures allowed each). Eichenberg (Mia), Davis (Mia), Jackson (Mia). It's not even as if they can run block either. So so bad.

Dolphins taking Tua was understandable given the hype in college, but if you are going to take a QB who gives off major concerns about size and durability you really can't afford to put him behind a garbage OL and expect him to survive. The Dolphins have done a number of headscratching things over the past few years, this being one of them, but I'm eternally grateful they made Tom Telesco's draft decision easy.

Dolphins taking Tua was understandable given the hype in college, but if you are going to take a QB who gives off major concerns about size and durability you really can't afford to put him behind a garbage OL and expect him to survive. The Dolphins have done a number of headscratching things over the past few years, this being one of them, but I'm eternally grateful they made Tom Telesco's draft decision easy.
This is absolutely spot on. I suspect either way Tua is done in Miami. It's weird he needs to play well to save Flore's job, but he also needs to play well to showcase his talent. They don't want him and haven't really built around him and he obviously knows that. Even if Miami change the GM/coaches, I'm not sure they want him or he even wants to stay.

Probably best for him to play out the season, get traded to a team who might utilise his strengths. I still convinced he's shown enough that when healthy (hard behind that OL) he can be an effective QB.