Scottish Football's worst game - Heart of Midlothian v Livvy

This is probably the real test of our defence, did well against Celtic but have looked dodgy elsewhere. Stryjek seems to be in the best form he's ever been in at least though. 

We just need to get Anderson some support if he's starting, Bailey and Forrest on the wings should provide enough danger I think. Shinnie will be the big player for us I think, he's carrying us along right now.

Edited by ATLIS

These next two games really are the kind we should be winning if we're going to put money where our mouths are. At the same time Livi have got some of their mojo back from Sunday's result and are always a hard game. We'll draw this one 1-1 and probably lose 1-0 to Motherwell the following week. Happy clappers to us everything is still fine and none of these games will feel like missed opportunities.👏👏👏

23 hours ago, paranoid android said:

I imagine Livi's win over celtic last weekend will give them a bit of a lift. Great. :angry:

My immediate thoughts too, but our saving grace could be the fact they're playing at Ibrox tonight in the LC. Hopefully knocks the stuffing back out of them.

Scrappy 1-0 win for Hearts, incoming.