Let's All Laugh at the Royalist Nats and Greens

The_Kincardine

6 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

Silly boy.  Again.

'British Unionism' is a construct of the febrile mind of the daft wee tartan gonk since we've been one nation in perpetuity since 1707.

No. British Unionism an artificial and ever changing term with regards to the UK.

It used to involve claiming the entirety of the island of Ireland. Then they kicked you lot out.

A large part of the 20th century involved the UK being ejected from lands claimed. That hasn't stopped as we entered the 21st.

Nothing lasts forever. And the union between Scotland and the rest of the UK is due for change.

6 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

Silly boy.  Again.

'British Unionism' is a construct of the febrile mind of the daft wee tartan gonk since we've been one nation in perpetuity since 1707.

As you have been told time & time again, no UK parliament can bind its successor. The union can be dissolved with the stroke of a pen. 

I also note that this wikipedia page makes no mention of "perpetuity", even though it is specifically about British Unionism. Funny that.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unionism_in_the_United_Kingdom

1 hour ago, carpetmonster said:

At this point I refuse to believe Kincardine is anything other that someone running excerpts from a ‘monkeys typing Shakespeare’ experiment that’s actually being secretly run. Nothing else makes sense. 

2 minutes ago, carpetmonster said:

I’m sure the Ulster Unionist Party, Democratic Unionist Party and Conservative And Unionist Party will be surprised at this news. 

Yet you reply to me.  If only you daft wee Natters were capable of joined-up thinking.  But then you'd be normal people...

Anyway, that Britain is a unitary nation - in perpetuity since 1707 -  is beyond contention.

Just now, Zern said:

No. British Unionism an artificial and ever changing term with regards to the UK.

It used to involve claiming the entirety of the island of Ireland. Then they kicked you lot out.

To be fair, the UK did manage to partition the island of Ireland, thereby becoming a partitionist state. Every time Kincardine badmouths partition, he’s shitting on the UK (just as every time he condemns “tartan gonks”, he’s digging up the people’s Princess and taking a dump on her bones). So much for his being a stalwart supporter of all things bally well Bri’ish.

1 minute ago, The_Kincardine said:

Yet you reply to me.  If only you daft wee Natters were capable of joined-up thinking.  But then you'd be normal people...

Anyway, that Britain is a unitary nation - in perpetuity since 1707 -  is beyond contention.

On the contrary, this will be up for contention in 2023. :)

37 minutes ago, carpetmonster said:

Are Durie and Albus both Stormzy? I notice they greenie each other on a lot of posts although very seldom appear together on the ‘members currently browsing’ list. 

There is a conspiracy theory thread in the General Discussion section of the forum. 

2 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

And every time you spout this pish, you have to be reminded of this. Remind us how long “forever after” is?

Honestly, you repeat the same garbage and invite the same rebuttals every week - it’s almost like you don’t actually have a thunderingly rewarding life and family and so have to resort to the same tried-and-true means of getting attention online.

That it be the First Article of the Union of the kingdoms of Great Britain and Ireland, that the said kingdoms of Great Britain and Ireland shall, upon the first day of January which shall be in the year of our Lord one thousand eight hundred and one, and for ever after, be united into one kingdom, by the name of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Ireland

4 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

Is "Britain" a member of the united nations? Or is that the UK?

Britain is most definitely not a unitary nation, unless you deliberately ignore around 14000 sq km and 1.9m citizens

2 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

General insults vs personal insults.  There's a difference.

Is that how you excuse the racism and misogyny against women, Muslims and black people that your Twitter pals keep getting banned (or exposed in the papers) for?

Given who you’ve chosen to support and promote in the past, it appears you think that actual racism is A-OK but someone calling you a drunken c**t is not.

Edited by Antlion

Just now, The_Kincardine said:

General insults vs personal insults.  There's a difference.

I was trying to give you an out. If you came forward and said yes, you were an editor for 600 primates armed with typewriters you’d likely be met with a combination of admiration and wonder rather than the derision and pity you’re currently held in. 

4 minutes ago, Antlion said:

To be fair, the UK did manage to partition the island of Ireland, thereby becoming a partitionist state. Every time Kincardine badmouths partition, he’s shitting on the UK (just as every time he condemns “tartan gonks”, he’s digging up the people’s Princess and taking a dump on her bones). So much for his being a stalwart supporter of all things bally well Bri’ish.

There is never any coherent sense presented. He hates. But has nothing other than that.

We are the despised.

We are also winning. :)

37 minutes ago, Antlion said:

Yes, playing at “look how reasonable I am; I just want discussion” versus “Kincardine tribute act with added homophobia/transphobia/single motherphobia“ (though there’s some slippage between the two, presumably when he forgets which one he is).

Christ knows why, but then the mentality that requires - absolutely needs - to keep returning to a forum from which you’ve been repeatedly banned, purely in search of negative attention, is one for modern psychologists to puzzle over. Genuinely baffling behaviour.

Can you just confirm that you think me and Durie are the same poster? Because that is actually hilarious. You think that one person is simultaneously pretending to be as you say "reasonable" and one an SFP fan? I'm 29 years old and I'm pretty sure Durie is a wee bit older. Sounds a bit far fetched to me. 

I don't know the guy and I disagree with his views regarding that particular issue but some of you could seriously do with dialing down your paranoid aggression. 

Literally every topic of discussion seems to end with personal attacks and weird conspiracy style rants. 

I'm totally fine with people disagreeing with me and I usually enjoy reading other alternative opinions but this stuff is a bit too far gone for me. 

1 minute ago, carpetmonster said:

I was trying to give you an out. If you came forward and said yes, you were an editor for 600 primates armed with typewriters you’d likely be met with a combination of admiration and wonder rather than the derision and pity you’re currently held in. 

Again, you're doing this personal abuse thing that Natwits are known for.  Best you don't reply to my posts.